Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Face woke from his sleep and rolled out of bed. As he was getting dressed he got the announcement to report for the Dawns Blade.
'Where are you going Face, come back to bed,' came a voice from under the sheets.
'Sorry Amy, I have to go, maybe we can meet up sometime,' and with that Face jumped out of his room and closed the door, before slinging his Autogun over his shoulder and walking towards the docking bay.

Face was reading the mornings newslate when he felt someone bump into him.
'Sorry mate, Jackson, you bastard, how are you, I didn't know you were on this ship.' Face patted Jackson on the shoulder and continued onto the Docking Bay, not bothering to check if Jackson would follow, he knew he would.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face smiled as he say a fellow acolyte approach them.
"Hey! You guys seem to know each other, and have some relationship. Tell me what do you know about the mission? Oh and i'm Aleron by the way, pleased to meet you."
'Nice to meet you Aleron, I'm John Murdock, but you can call me Face, just like everyone else does, and I still don't know that much about the mission' said Face, shaking the acolytes hand.
He then drew one of his cigars and lit it.
'I'm gonna need this one, by the Emperor I hate flying,' Face said, taking a long puff of the cigar.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face waved away the tablet.
'I may hate flying but I've got it figured out,' Face said, before feeling the Cigar starting to take effect.
He strapped himself in and then made sure all his guns and ammo were in place, then he tried to tuck his long lengthy frame into the smallest most comfortable shape he could before letting the specially made cigar knock him out.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face woke with a start and breathed out a breath of relief, he was glad he had used a powerful Cigar, otherwise he would've gone crazy in the turbulence.
Face steped off the shuttle and looked around, the place was filled with stores and had a very bad look around it.
Face made sure his Autogun was ready to fire on a moments notice and walked off in the direction of the most civillised vendor, hoping t find the way to the Bleeding Rose Bar.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face racked his Autogun as he walked into the alleyway after Calixus, as he did so, he saw several people hurry out of the alley way. He laughed, they were so weak willed, he could've mowed them down, but that would get him in trouble, and he didn't feel like wasting ammunition.

'What have you found,' said Face, lighting a Cigar.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face nodded.

'I'll try, these addicts just bug me, they're seems to be something wrong here.'
And with that Face put his Autogun over his shoulder and waited for the news.

· Registered
498 Posts
Face ran into the bar, out of breath and in a mess, he had ended up in a sticky situation on his way here...

...Face walked out of the alleyway, the map in his hand.
'The bar is... that way,' Face said to himself, walking off in the direction of the bar, but as he walked past an alleyway a man had jumped out and tackled him to the ground.
'You're not welcome here acolyte!' he screamed, but before he could do anything more, Face was on his feet and running for the bar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.