Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great, I know about the two chapters already. As for Knights of Crimson Order, it is actually my friend's chapter that Gav graciously include in the novel and he himself got signed copy of Unforgiven from Gav.

So the successor chapters are chapter mastera instead of supreme grand master, right?

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Great, I know about the two chapters already. As for Knights of Crimson Order, it is actually my friend's chapter that Gav graciously include in the novel and he himself got signed copy of Unforgiven from Gav.

So the successor chapters are chapter mastera instead of supreme grand master, right?
Huh cool. Well the Knights do pretty well in the book, their Chapter Master gets to command the entire Unforgiven Battle Fleet against Typhus and his Plague Fleet.

It seems that way yes, though some may have their own titles. Nakir for example seems to be titled The Master of Souls, and the DA use that title as well suggesting it is official and not just a moniker.

LotN

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wow, what an tremendous twister of a tale. And that ending, definitely absolutely did not see that comming. But it fits perfectly with the circular theme there has been with the dark angels since their past as the Order on Caliban.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wow, what an tremendous twister of a tale. And that ending, definitely absolutely did not see that comming. But it fits perfectly with the circular theme there has been with the dark angels since their past as the Order on Caliban.

LotN

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well, I'm only a casual reader. Not hardcore into everything like most of you. But I rather enjoyed it. Cypher was the best part. Very cool. Our new Dreadnought kicked ass. All the plots and double crossing was fun. It was nice to see Ezekiel in action, and sensing important things, although I'd still like to see more of him.

What was the short HH story where Lion took the Tuchulcha?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I wish they release a novel just from the POV of Telemenus ( Maybe a different story).

·
Registered
23 Posts
So finished Unforgiven after reading the whole series AoD-Unforgiven in the last few weeks. Loved it to bits, one of Black library's better Trilogy's! Ending truly is a "Did they just do THAT??" moment and I loved it. Cant wait for Gav's "Angels of Caliban" later this year/ next year to read more about his Dark Angels.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So finished Unforgiven after reading the whole series AoD-Unforgiven in the last few weeks. Loved it to bits, one of Black library's better Trilogy's! Ending truly is a "Did they just do THAT??" moment and I loved it. Cant wait for Gav's "Angels of Caliban" later this year/ next year to read more about his Dark Angels.

Note: several spoilers are paraphrased into the context of this post.

Have some spoiler tags for your aforementioned spoilers.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts