Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Right..

So let me start off with my sincerest of apologies in not updating this for the better part of two months. I have a litany of excuses, but end of the day falls to laxity on my part.

Assuming everyone is still in, expect an update up by the end of Tuesday; so this post is in part to find out who is still in?

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
I'm still in

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I am still in and ready to roll

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I will try to have something up by the end of the week.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Sorry about the typos in my post if anyone had to read through them, went through and fixed what I hope is all of them this morning. My browser is being retarded lately and whe I type several letters dont make it onto the screen for some reason.

Even for this post I had to go back and fix an insane amount of errors.

Also sorry for taking so long...its not like me to do that.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I echo Unx, it is out of character for me to take so long to get a post up. I am hoping that the days of delay, at least on my part, are winding to a close. In any event, my post is up and I look forward to the next update.

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Alright then, so its with a rather sad heart that I am ending Trail of Bones.

Its been a month since the update went up and the only thing I have gotten since then was a PM from Unxpekted explaining that he would be dropping out. Assuming people post every time I did one of these, we would be at this RP for years, which would not work.

As I type this, I know that some of you guys are online, some have been on as early as yesterday, and others haven't been on for two or three weeks.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Well I sent a PM to Santaire asking how he would like to proceed with the post, as both of our characters would be working together, but he never responded. And I didn't want to godmod his character's actions.

Sorry to see the RP go Reever.

LotN

61 - 75 of 75 Posts