Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Had a KitKat after finishing the helldrake and had to renew my blues so here are two havoc test subjects.
20140710_075110.jpg

20140710_075130.jpg image.jpg

Wasn't prepared to test on the decimator. Well base to go on the auto, knife and fine details on the las then base. Just metalics to do on decimator then will do some pics.
Hope you like.:victory:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Looks rich and deep, I like it. Models are looking appropriately scary.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Here's some wip on the decimator engine
image.jpg
Just not sure what color to do the demon faces, whether to go blue with big highlight or red or a deep green like the demon sprouts on the hellbrute, on top of the regular blue base colours.
Any ideas would be most helpful.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Very nice. Daemon faces look appropriate, don't leap out too much and are scary. Perfect.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well my daughter was one on Saturday :so_happy: so been busy with life. But today I had some free time and got some modeling done :good: based an old dredd, so the poor sod is ready for the paint brush. After working on the obliterators thought I would get another two to a table top standard. I also got all the bits ready for a jugger lord witch if I get done in time will go in to the conversion comp. Here's a sneaky peek.
20140819_171539.jpg
So once he's done its back to the painting
Peace out heretics

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I think splitting the colours 4 ways with yellow added into Red, Blue and Green will detract from the model. I like the cold green, and the design is very nice - many people tend to choose a two tones for the model - you've done dark bronze and navy, with red as a spot colour and green for details - adding yellow in would possibly confuse things in my own shit painting opinion (literally, I've not painted a model for nigh on 3 years, and was crap even then - and I'm not talking as if in a fishing for compliments crap, or I'm crap compared to golden daemon winners etc like you see elsewhere)

I'm rambling and a quarter into a bottle of jack honey (tastes like shit, but daddy always told me to finish what I start so I shall), so feel free to ignoer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 40 of 232 Posts