Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am finally after 20 years in the hobby able to field a fully painted chaos army.
So this is what I'm taking.
HQ
Sorc lvl2 familiar terminater armour
Sorc lvl2 familiar bike.
Elite
4x terminaters 4 combi melta
Troops
2x 5csm plasma rhino havoc
Fast
Bikers 2 melta
Helldrake
Heavy
5x Havoc with 4 auto
Obliterator
Mayhem pack
Plasma auto melta
Imperial bunker com's relay 75
Total 1502
Not sure where to put term sorc, thinking maybe with Havocs.
So there you go will put pics and a bat rep in my plog.
Wish me luck.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
hey man, good luck for the game!
If you have some 25 cultists i suggest you to drop the terminator sorceror and add those instead :) otherwise seems a good casual list. crush them all!!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Sorc lvl2 familiar terminater armour
Sorc lvl2 familiar bike.
I'd try to get these guys to ML3, so as to get the most out of their familiars, if possible. I don't really see where the 50 points would come from, though, as the rest of the list is pretty sharp and tight, honestly.

Possibly also consider using the Crimson Slaughter rules for the warband (free fear, hey, why not) so that you can swap the spell familiar on the Termi Sorc in exchange for the Balestar of Mannon, since Prescience would certainly help those Havocs.

Obliterator
Definitely get MoN on this guy so the first lascannon to shoot his way doesn't off him.

4x terminaters 4 combi melta
I would try to get a chainfist or meltabombs in here somehow, so that after they shoot off their combi-meltas they can still hurt tanks.

Hmm, a couple little points things here but where to get the points... perhaps drop a Rhino and put the 5 CSM there inside the bunker? But I assume that the Havocs are already there, and it's no Bastion with battlements and an interior, so... hmm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts