Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Sorry for the delay! Let me know if there is anything that needs changing.

Name: Ad'hari vat'E Kinashe-O - to most people, just Hari

Description: Like many from the desert world of Vic, Hari is tall and lithely built, standing at an impressive 6'2". Her skin is a soft brown like coffee, and her hair - cut short as per regulation - is dirty blonde. Her eyes are a piercing slate grey, and she has a powerfully stern countenance and a reputation for never smiling. She has one single long scar across the bridge of her nose, descending all the way down her cheek and into her jaw; she received this one from a particularly feisty Gretchin that had hopped on her face and hacked at it with a knife while serving on Etharu Secundus. Hari's left arm was destroyed in a campaign on the sulfur world of Jjojos a few years back, and has since been replaced with a mechanical prosthetic.

Personality: Growing up on the savage world of Vic does not offer its residents any favors. Hari's early life was harsh and cruel; when she was 12, most of her family died of thirst during a particularly lethal drought season, and she was only saved from death by scavenging what she could find from the dead she found while wandering the great seas of sand. She spent the next five years wandering Vic and surviving any way she could; when a Tempestus recruitment vessel passed through the Vic system, she jumped at the chance to leave. Since graduation from the Schola Progenium Hari has served with distinction on over two dozen campaigns, including the grueling Barabas conflict where she earned a commendation for valor serving alongside elements of the Sin-Eaters Astartes. Life in the Scions has made Hari emotionless and impassive; she has seen so many comrades and friends die over the years that her emotions have deserted her, leaving her a hollowed shell. Now, what little remains of her is the survival instinct she built up living on Vic, but deep down some small part of her wishes she can learn to care for others again.

Equipment: Hellgun - equipped with modified scope for longer-distance engagement - hellpistol, combat knife, grenades, and carapace armour. Hari's equipment is almost entirely unmodified. She also carries with her a single sentimental item from her past life - a small stuffed doll resembling a goat-like animal named Giru, given to her by her mother many years ago.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Okay, I'm gonna start working on the action thread over the next few days, so any last minute character additions should happen sometime tomorrow or tonight.

:good:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Quick update on the situation, I am required to spend a week interstate for work, so this week has been heavy with getting things ready. I'm a shopfitter by trade and we manufacture everything we fit ourselves, so the workload has been pretty heavy to meet the deadline. As a result I have had less free time than I would have liked. The Action first post is started and with any luck I'll find the time to finish it tonight.

On a related topic, I will be away for next week. I still have internet via phone, so it just means my Heresy viewing time will be fairly limited between Monday and Friday of next week, so it may take me a while to see any posts here and my replies will likely be short. On the upside, you will have all of that week to work on your posts before I get back. Still feel free to ask any questions you need either in this thread or via PM.

:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Patience is a virtue, they say.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hope my post is all good, this is the first time I have participated in an online roleplay. I have however played more than a few roleplaying games, only war and rouge trader included. So let me know what could be better.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Heads up guys, I'm back a day early.

I like what I've read so far. :good:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm totally not waiting to see the other posts as my post has a heavy decision and i need to think very hard on what my character would do. But the post will be done by 18:00 tonight CT -6

·
Registered
13 Posts
Please let me know if i should fix my post in anyway?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just want to low key emphasize i had fired at their legs, not their bodies, i fear though that may not help much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
eh they were rebels anyway, im sure that the sight of their fellow rioters being immolated will pacify them and definitely not bring the entire mob down on us.:wink:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Don't fret your decisions this early, it's not like discipline's gonna be real heavy this early into an operation. :whistle:

41 - 60 of 91 Posts