Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, iv been playing a few games of FOW and had got my vehicles all airbrushed up but iv only just got time to start finishing them off, so I though I would throw up a few pics and see what people think, and any tips on things i can add to them.

Sorry for the photos not being the best of qaulity. was in a rush, gonna try find a nice scenic board to take some proper photos, I allways think WW2 and in general tanks with camo look a little odd when there on a plain background.

I decided to paint them in ambush pattern as i thought it was interesting. I made the dots a little bigger as when i tested it with smaller dots its not very recognizable from the other end of the board. Hopefully gonna get one of the lads at Golem painting studio playing some games soon.

hope you enjoy

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Wow, very good painting! do you use airbrush or not?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used an airbrush to apply the the three colour camo pattern, then the rest was done with the brush.

In all honesty tho, ambush pattern looks better when its done by hand in blocks of colour. I used the airbrush to speed things up a bit, i have quite a few panthers , panzer IV and halftracks to paint up, so wanna get them done sooner rather than later.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Very nice!

I wonder if @Logaan has recovered from his foray into 15mm pea dot camo....? :laugh:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Very nice!

I wonder if @Logaan has recovered from his foray into 15mm pea dot camo....? :laugh:
Just about..........a close run thing mind :laugh:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
The echoes of your rage can still be heard hereabouts...... :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts