Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my 2000th post and i've decided that i should do something special with it, something cool and understated, something that'll make people think....something....ah zog it i'm just gonna make something big.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

right so...four Leviathans should cover it...might need some of the alternate weapons though.

right...sorted.

I'd origionally planned to start on these guys a little later in the year but as my armoured company plog has more or less ended until i decide to start on the new batch i figured that this would be a good focus. Also if i waited then i would have missed post 2000 and none of us would have wanted that.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!

So awesome. I'm tremendously proud of my one, your four should be a truly mighty achievement!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
This should be good..... :good:

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i've not posted on this thread for a while but i finally made a start on the old leviathans.

So far i'm about 3 hours in, maybe slightly more and i'm at this stage. Also i've undercoated one of the sprues of armour for the crusaders, i'm trying to work out which parts i need to stick onto the model and which parts are armour that i can leave off for now and paint seperately. The thing is i'm doing a light armour so i am undercoating it white whilst the main frame will be mostly dark metals so needs a black undercoat.

I've had to stop for now cause the knife i'm using is blunt and i'm out of blades, it's already slipped twice and i'm going to do myself a mischeif if i keep using it so i'll have to try again tomorrow.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That's a lot of parts.... :shok:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts