Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
These are awesome! Iron Warriors are about as interesting as a loaf of bread to me but these are some really nice models

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts

Sweet Jesus, those are beautiful.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Those are gorgeous. I've played a partially iron warriors army since second edition. However, that set is ridiculously expensive. That's a good chunk of my mortgage! I can't justify that sort of spending.

·
Registered
633 Posts
These things would be a reason for me to play Iron Warriors, if I had endless monies.

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Really cool, I really like them a lot! However I wonder if forgeworld will bring out Perturabos pimped shadowsword tank that carried him and his robot hommies about:p

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
These guys are fucking insane! They look absolutely incredible!

Sure, they're pretty spendy, but just for reference for those who aren't familiar with 30k rules - 4 is the most you will ever bring to a game because that's the minimum squad size to upgrade them to the Iron Circle, and more common will be just a pair of regular Domitar-Ferrum. Running 4 or more with Perturabo is cutesy for the display cabinet, but borderline unplayable.

Besides, they're honkin' huge Forge World fightan robits, I don't know what people expected :victory:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
They are magnificent, but I cannot like the model for Peturabo, they overdid his electric dreadlocks. Shame, because I do like the Iron warriors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts