81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
You can count me in.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Ok, heres the prelim, have a look over it, let me know if and what needs tweeking.

Name: Brice Jackson

Appearence: Jackson is of average height for the men of Brontian with a light complexion. A wiry, lean young man with short dark brown tousled hair and tries to keep a clean shaven face at all times. His eyes are brown and as dark as his hair. He wears a small silver aquilla pendant on a thin chain around his neck at all times, tucked down under his clothes. He wears the standard fatigues and flak armour of the Brontian Longknives. Along with his main medpack on his back he has numerous other pouches around his waist carrying his ammuniton and smaller medical packs. His customary longknife being strapped to his boot.

Personality: As a corpsmen, Jackson keeps a positive attitude on the outside to help morale and stop the wounded panicking, trying to avert their attention with witty(he thinks) comments and ecouragment. On the inside however Jackson hates the thought of battle, knowing that death and injury follow go hand in hand with it, forcing him to have to deal with screaming and scared guardsman clinging onto life, or losing it as in so many cases. He is no coward, yet he still dreads the sound of gunfire and the resulting calls of 'Medic!' that will surely accompany them.

Background: The Jackson family had a long standing tradition of being doctors, that was the way of family life and growing up in their household. Do well in your studies, help the economy of the planet by farming through your younger years, while taking extra lessons from your parents in medicine before eventually dedicating your full time to becoming a doctor. Such was the way it went for generations. Brice however had other plans, while he still had an interest in medicine, he longed to be able to travel and to accomplish something, not just exist in the small city his family had always lived in. When he saw the recuitment posters and propaganda of the Imperial Guard he knew the path he had to take. His parents were far from happy with his decision and all but refused to speak to him. Before he left for the guard his sister entrusted him with her aquilla pendant which he wears to this day. Due to his knowledge of medicine he has recieved as a child he was channled into the medical corp and deployed as a corpsman to the 17th Brontian Longknives in a wave of reinforcements to the under-strength regiment.

Equipment: Las-cells, flak armour, rations, infantryman’s uplifting primer, one large medpack and several smaller kits.
Weapons: Lasgun and longknife

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
Is it still alive, I would really like to get it going :D I love feeling like a pathetic Imperial Guard who has no control what-so-ever of his life XD

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Sadly no, far to many people have decided to bugger off without a word. I would have liked to go on, but this is something more for eight to twelve people and I think we are struggling to maintain four, if that.

To those of you who are still around, I thank you for that, but this RP is at its end due to player inactivity and lack of any true form of courtesy.

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
sad indeed... Hope to see more cool RPs by you Arkreever.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts