Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Sanguine Mistress she must be stopped!

81 - 100 of 159 Posts

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
And the magical question arises once again: can you show us your sources or references on where you getting these hints besides the ultra vague "Its teh fluff"?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
This is not fan fiction, nor is it homebrew.....it is a theory based upon canon and official material.....
How about you post it all in one post and with less ......'s

The way you are doing it now is trolling, end of story. Post your whole spiel of theory, then maybe others will discuss it. When they ask for supporting theory, provide something to support and back up your thoughts. Just spitting more random drawn out stuff only reinforces the trolling aspect of your posts.

If you want to discuss your view on the fluff, then spit it all out in one post and stop acting like your some prophet. The fact that you incorporated random info from others into your posts makes them even more troll worthy.

Providing what canon and official material your getting your idea from also would reduce the troll factor.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Mods have spoken on this before....as well as others....I am not violating any of the site TOS, nor is this thread in the wrong section....

This is not fan fiction, nor is it homebrew.....it is a theory based upon canon and official material.....

my views may be unorthodox and different from the majority....however as a Admin/Mod has stated prior....this site is for all posters of all paradigm...I am not trolling however others have flamed me which does violate the TOS.

So...once again......if you have nothing to contribute positively to this thread, why post here? Go post in another thread that suites your interest?

I am merely peacefully expressing my thoughts and views on the official material, this is what I interpret when I read the fluff.
While you may be doing that you are also completely unresponsive to criticism or debate. I orginally asked to see the evidence you had used to come to this view point, so we could examine and debate. You repeatedly ignore these calls for debate instead going off on tangents.

If all you want to do is present your 'theory' then why not present it all at once rather than in dribs and drabs while ignoring all possibility of debate.

Your still using ellipses wrong btw.

Also just because you may be within the letter of the TOS does not mean your abiding by the spirit of the rules. An unethical action taken within the bounds of the law is still unethical. (not saying your posting this is unethical just using an example).

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
How about you post it all in one post and with less ......'s

The way you are doing it now is trolling, end of story. Post your whole spiel of theory, then maybe others will discuss it. When they ask for supporting theory, provide something to support and back up your thoughts. Just spitting more random drawn out stuff only reinforces the trolling aspect of your posts.

If you want to discuss your view on the fluff, then spit it all out in one post and stop acting like your some prophet. The fact that you incorporated random info from others into your posts makes them even more troll worthy.

Providing what canon and official material your getting your idea from also would reduce the troll factor.
The way one....communicates......is of their own choosing, you would very much like for my style and means of communication to be "Trolling" for thus you would have a justification to carry out your judgment against me....

However your depiction of trolling does not coincide with what is trolling dictated by the forum......nor do I agree with you that I am trolling.

There is a reason a forum has a TOS, it is to set a obejctive standard of what is and what is not acceptable....otherwise everyone would differ in their subjective opinion of what is and what is not acceptable......just as you are doing now.

As for where I draw my material? Nearly all of the black library, and nearly every codex. I have stated this before, and have now stated it again.....my theories are based off of the combined collection and knowledge of nearly every Black library publishisng, and the Codex for all races.

Ultimately....your judgment and perception of me, matters not to me, nor am I going to conform to your ideal paradigm of what is not a "Troll".....if you do not like that....you're free to post else where...

-Back on topic-
The Sanguine Mistress and the Emperor's wars existed long before the war of the Old ones and the necrons, I believe that the Old ones were in fact a layer of conscious of the "Emperor" as well as the necrons and the star gods being different layers of consciousness of the Emperor.....the key point being that they waged war for they were psychological manifestations of the Emperor's varying ideas of how to combat the sanguine mistress....

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
would be quite helpful if you supplied page numbers and reference points in your crackpot...er, i mean... unique theories. Otherwise, i can see why people are calling you out for trolling. Everything sounds (and potentially may be) made up.
Lux said:
I have stated this before, and have now stated it again...
You can't expect people in this hobby to take you by just your "word." it doesn't work that way, bro. There's a reason why every game needs to be played with codex in hand. So that people can prove rules and accurately reference relevant material. Not simply say, "oh, well trust me, it totally says this in the book, believe me."

CP

·
Registered
152 Posts
Once again...

You know, the more I read Lux's crazy theories, the more I'm convinced that he is LordLucan's evil twin: both write really insane crack fluff for 40k, but while Lucan is fully aware that he is writing fanfiction, Lux is certain that it's all canon.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
The moment he stated the Inq. let him read documents on the matter this thread became fan fiction, Could someone move it to the proper forum.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I don't get why people are still arguing with him. It's pointless. You might as well try using a piece of bacon to hammer a nail or change the channel on your tv.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
As for where I draw my material? Nearly all of the black library, and nearly every codex. I have stated this before, and have now stated it again.....my theories are based off of the combined collection and knowledge of nearly every Black library publishisng, and the Codex for all races.
-Back on topic-
The Sanguine Mistress and the Emperor's wars existed long before the war of the Old ones and the necrons, I believe that the Old ones were in fact a layer of conscious of the "Emperor" as well as the necrons and the star gods being different layers of consciousness of the Emperor.....the key point being that they waged war for they were psychological manifestations of the Emperor's varying ideas of how to combat the sanguine mistress....

THAT is NOT a source a source would be Ravenor, pg 12, the page would be great but not needed, not all the books inbetween the lines.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
THAT is NOT a source a source would be Ravenor, pg 12, the page would be great but not needed, not all the books inbetween the lines.
Look I know this just the freakin analyst in me, but Lux you need stop. For one thing you are violating TOS simply by posting in the section... Another thing Im not going to explain athe definition of the word Theory again.

IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT STOP CALLING IT A THEORY, None of what you have said hasn't made any sense and your story in conflicting with the rest of what you supplied... It's fanfiction endo of the story people we can ignore the guy and call it a day.

As for what I quoted here that is what we are looking for when we say provide a source, and no you may not be trolling you are definately spamming which is against the TOS as well soe therfore you are breaking ruls plain and simple and with all of your IDEAS (hence I didnt say theories).

I know I am the last person to discuss spamming with my old Lucius and Ahriman joke I did, at least I was able to admit to the fact. You on the other hand are only having fun at another expense and you can say your here to discuss and IDEA you had and then you claim to be, when in fact all you do open nerd rage upon you because you find it funny.

I take doing research very seriously and many of the folks here are hardcore long time 40k fans that don't enjoy such things.

Now with my final thing to add EITHER PROVIDE A CONCRETE SOURCE OR STOP!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

Lux, interesting "theory" and all but some references would be nice. Otherwise I could come up with a theory that Horus reduced the Emperor to a goldfish

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
In my fluff....the misstres....is actually a man....tress....

You see I read ravenor....and the info is all there about halfway through....my sources are undeniable.

Abaddon's a ******....in love with the mantress...of deep long and wide buttholes...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Now that I think of it, where does this fit with your "Horus was the good guy" hypothesis? Is Genderflipped!Sanguinius one of the Emperor's pawns or something?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Horus did reduce the Emperor to a goldfish ...

Its not the Golden Throne, dammit -- its the Golden Bowl.

Idiots ... *sigh* ... :punish:

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Now is it just me or does this thread sound a hell of a lot like The Matrix?

I'm half expecting someone to explain to Lux that he's not on the forum to troll the members; he's here to understand why he trolls the members.

Midnight

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Looking at how stuff seems to happen with Lux I actually think I've got it worked out.

I genuinely believe that Lux is someone else on the site, a regular and possibly even a Mod. He pops up from time to time, causes chaos on the fluff section then buggers off again and it always follows the same pattern. His crack pot theory stays up on the main section just long enough to gather a good amount of posts then it gets shifted over to homebrew in the hope it will die on it's arse.

Now to work out who?

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Taken from Imperial headlines today:

10:33 AM, Terra ~ Today at 10:33 am, the Adaptes Custodes have arrested Angelia Smithee, aka The Sanguine Mistress, in one of the main office buildings next to the data compound of Taxes and Finances. Angelia, who has been a working employee at the Taxes and Finances for about five years, has been caught and charged with fraud and embezzling from the Administration. While under this act of stealing, she was working under the psuedo name of "The Sanguine Mistress", a name she also uses for her Youtube account. The Administration says she took about three billion dollars out of the tax system and she is faces heavy charges. There has been speculation that she was also working under the influence of chaos and trying to break down the Imperium, but so far the inquisition had declared that she was not a heretic, but a greedy bitch.
Well guys, apparently the real Sanguine Mistress has been stopped.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I've heard from several inquisitional agents...that the Sanguine mistress's sway and influence over reality is to such the extent...that she is able to warp the minds of the general populace at large...purposely spreading misinformation about herself to down play her own prestige...abilities...and fame...

Why she does this? They say.......she purposely wants others to believe she is nothing more than a child's story, that she is in essence no more then regular individuals pretending to be her....such as this tale of economic tax woes you just cited....my dear fellow imperial citizen....

Do not be warped....yet it seems you already have been........

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Your right, we have been warped... by your non-existent arguments/sources. Thanks a lot Lux... or should I say Sanguine Mistress.

81 - 100 of 159 Posts