Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm back starting a new Salamanders army. yes im a gluten for punisment stay tuned

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
132 Posts
View attachment 960004702 Hello everyone I'm back starting a new Salamanders army. yes im a gluten for punisment stay tuned
I look forward to this MASSIVE army you have planned. are you going to use all the SM units from each box? There wil be a few repeats, so are you going to kitbash and customise them at all?

Reminds me when I got 4000pts of tyranids from a gumtree seller for 150quid, all NoS. I was expecting 30-50 models, not 300! I still haven't fully painted them all up, and around 40 genestealers left to build from them.

Keep us updated with your progress :)

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
132 Posts
View attachment 960004702 Hello everyone I'm back starting a new Salamanders army. yes im a gluten for punisment stay tuned
just working out what you have in this collection: you have 3 copies of primaris captains, 2 primaris lieutenants, 25, count them, 25 assault intercessors :0 and 9 outriders, just to name a few.

Even removing the HQ repeats, easily a 2000pt army. For salamaders the eradicators are a good grab, and stick as many flamers into the army as you can.

Really looking forward to seeing your progress :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts