Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
802 Posts
Dark Eldar are not being removed from the game. That rumour, originating from the 40Kforums site, I believe, was from a person much sillier than yourself, and was about as reliable as a political pledge in a modern democratic environment.

Ratlings are not going to be taken off the shelves, and I have no idea where you got this from.

Orks, much less than two years, are the very next codex to be updated. They will have many new plastic troops.

Necrons are going to be updated, as is every army. It's just not known specifically which those will be beyond Dark Angels and Orks.

Moderators, since one of their duties is to enforce the use of language in their forum, are expected to be able to use said language properly.

· Banned
802 Posts
Being a person inside a Games Workshop is even worse a qualification than working at Games Workshop, and their workers usually don't have the slightest clue of what they're going on about. Most of the good rumours come from contacts in the GW offices, which I don't think anyone here has.

Smiley, in regards to that moderator point, you aren't being punished for being illiterate if you aren't made a moderator. If you can't understand Keynesian economics, for example, you'd hardly be hired as a university economics lecturer. The principle here is the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.