Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

In this thread I will be showcasing my Imperial Guard army, The Remanos City Guard. You will be able to follow my foray into the Dark Future and the many Guardsmen I will paint.

First up, here are some pictures of my Platoon Command Squad.

More to come!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Nice work. I think the banner needs a bit of a tidy up. Did it get a wash? I find it difficult to tell from the pics. Also i think the location of your hazzard stripes on the plasma gun let you down. Because they are painted on an uneven surface they look rough even though they may not be. As a rule i don't even attempt freehand because i find it insanely difficult. I like the blue and tan combination for the uniforms and the colonel model. That Command squad kit looks awesomly good to build with. Look forward to seeing more.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Update:

Here are the rest of my Platoon Command Squad shots. As you may notice, I have painted one red shoulder pad on all of these models. This is to denote their rank. One red shoulder pad for Platoon Command and two red shoulder pads for Company Command.
This idea was taken from the Imperial Guard Codex cover.

If my internet wasnt so slow I would have had my whole army up by now!!!

Until next time.

Amoeba Bait

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some pics of my (already painted) Rough Riders. Some more to come, as well as my scratch built Servitor

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a photo of the first ever 40k model I painted. It is the Sergeant of Section 1 in Infantry Platoon Alpha

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nice work, you have more patience than me, i dont put that much detail onto one guardsman XD a question for the roughriders, how did you get the cadian legs to stick to it? i did the same thing with my catachans but i had to use the dark elf legs as i couldnt get the guard ones to fit :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts