Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know that irreparable flaw in the Golden Throne that the AdMech found recently?

Well, I just might think that it's the Y40k bug. The Emperor forgot to account in the programming for 10,000 years, and the AdMech is so bass-ackwards that it can't figure out how to fix it.

:p

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
It`s not that dude. One of the tech dudes spilt his beer on it during maintenance. They`re just saying there`s a flaw to cover their own arses.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
nah, theyve run out of bog roll and cant open the dispencer to replace it, as some bugger nicked the key

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Do they even have buttocks? They're mostly made of metal...

Anywho, the flaw is probably just some Xeno rodent chewing on some very important wires, inside the throne.

Grish

·
Registered
228 Posts
now what happened, was they got pissed one night and tripped on a wire, unplugging the throne, the just can't find the plug socket it went into.

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
now what happened, was they got pissed one night and tripped on a wire, unplugging the throne, the just can't find the plug socket it went into.
Close, but what actually happened was that the housekeeper couldn't find a plug for the vacuum, unplugged the THRONE and forgot to plug it back in.

Actually happened in reality at a hospital which will remain unnamed. :shok:

OBGOG

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The software the GT is running is Windows Vista.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I thought the Golden Throne, after countless millenia of collecting psychic poop from the Almighty Emperor's bottom, finally got clogged and backed up, (figures the Admech forgot to flush the toilet every once in a while...) leaving psychic crap flowing and malfunctioning the rest of the undamaged circuits. That or the Emperor's finally constipated and the Golden Toilet needs his waste as fuel to power the psychic shield against the semen daemons.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Although if you could get Vista onto the Necrons it would solve a lot of problems.
I can picture that:
Necron spots an enemy.
Necron takes aim.
Are you sure you want to flay this enemy?
Yes.
Are you absolutely sure you want to flay this enemy?
Yes already.
Are you absolutely, positively, 100 percent sure you want to flay this enemy?
Dammit, just shoot already.
Flaying protocol starts.
Software crashes.
Necron gets blown up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can picture that:
Necron spots an enemy.
Necron takes aim.
Are you sure you want to flay this enemy?
Yes.
Are you absolutely sure you want to flay this enemy?
Yes already.
Are you absolutely, positively, 100 percent sure you want to flay this enemy?
Dammit, just shoot already.
Flaying protocol starts.
Software crashes.
Necron gets blown up.
Lol, that's about how that would go.

·
Registered
228 Posts
no, it's seceretly horus and they only realised after 10'00o years and unplugged him on purpose

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
It bluescreened. The admech are still trying to figure out a use for all the memory addresses listed.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
its windows 7 my computer runs it and it crashes every 5 minutes (CANNOT COMPLETE MESSAGE....)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts