Registered
3,807 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
...your ass is tiny and ping?
I'd like to think so yes.:p

well its going to be a third person shooter with a cover system
And that makes it worse, I dont like 3rd person shooters, Only 1st. The only 3rd i play is Red Faction 3. And thats only because i can run around with a sledge beating the shit out of everyone and everything. I dont play it Online, Offline only.
DC, FoK and UT2K4 are the only Onlines i will play.

WoW is too big and too powerful to allow any competition a chance at getting big, Most MMO's these days are based on it in some way, with a few tweaks, and, if one of those tweaks becomes popular, then they will just incorporate it into WoW and there goes the competition again :headbutt:

I despise anything that becomes so popular that you just cant go anywhere without hearing about it form 99% of the inhabitants, be it games, music, anime, whatever.
All that fanboi/girl-ing makes me hurl :ireful2:

SGMAlice

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd like to think so yes.:p

And that makes it worse, I dont like 3rd person shooters, Only 1st. The only 3rd i play is Red Faction 3. And thats only because i can run around with a sledge beating the shit out of everyone and everything. I dont play it Online, Offline only.
DC, FoK and UT2K4 are the only Onlines i will play.

WoW is too big and too powerful to allow any competition a chance at getting big, Most MMO's these days are based on it in some way, with a few tweaks, and, if one of those tweaks becomes popular, then they will just incorporate it into WoW and there goes the competition again :headbutt:

I despise anything that becomes so popular that you just cant go anywhere without hearing about it form 99% of the inhabitants, be it games, music, anime, whatever.
All that fanboi/girl-ing makes me hurl :ireful2:

SGMAlice
well im not sure about you but beating the crap out of everything with a thunder hammer is more fun

·
Registered
15 Posts
YES i was hoping IG would make an appearence (then again i dont know how theyd make it work, possibly start out as regular guardsman recruit, then work your way up to watever u want to use like kasrkin/storm trooper or sniper or commander, etc.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts