7,046 Posts
I think I just jizzed myself. :shok:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
In the grim darkenss of the future, they can bite my tiny pink ass!

I never play MMo's and it isn't going to change for this. WoW put me way off them!
I'll stick to DC, FoK, and UT2K4 thank you very much

SGMAlice

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the grim darkenss of the future, they can bite my tiny pink ass!

I never play MMo's and it isn't going to change for this. WoW put me way off them!
I'll stick to DC, FoK, and UT2K4 thank you very much

SGMAlice
well its going to be a third person shooter with a cover system

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
...your ass is tiny and ping?
I'd like to think so yes.:p

well its going to be a third person shooter with a cover system
And that makes it worse, I dont like 3rd person shooters, Only 1st. The only 3rd i play is Red Faction 3. And thats only because i can run around with a sledge beating the shit out of everyone and everything. I dont play it Online, Offline only.
DC, FoK and UT2K4 are the only Onlines i will play.

WoW is too big and too powerful to allow any competition a chance at getting big, Most MMO's these days are based on it in some way, with a few tweaks, and, if one of those tweaks becomes popular, then they will just incorporate it into WoW and there goes the competition again :headbutt:

I despise anything that becomes so popular that you just cant go anywhere without hearing about it form 99% of the inhabitants, be it games, music, anime, whatever.
All that fanboi/girl-ing makes me hurl :ireful2:

SGMAlice

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd like to think so yes.:p

And that makes it worse, I dont like 3rd person shooters, Only 1st. The only 3rd i play is Red Faction 3. And thats only because i can run around with a sledge beating the shit out of everyone and everything. I dont play it Online, Offline only.
DC, FoK and UT2K4 are the only Onlines i will play.

WoW is too big and too powerful to allow any competition a chance at getting big, Most MMO's these days are based on it in some way, with a few tweaks, and, if one of those tweaks becomes popular, then they will just incorporate it into WoW and there goes the competition again :headbutt:

I despise anything that becomes so popular that you just cant go anywhere without hearing about it form 99% of the inhabitants, be it games, music, anime, whatever.
All that fanboi/girl-ing makes me hurl :ireful2:

SGMAlice
well im not sure about you but beating the crap out of everything with a thunder hammer is more fun

·
Registered
15 Posts
YES i was hoping IG would make an appearence (then again i dont know how theyd make it work, possibly start out as regular guardsman recruit, then work your way up to watever u want to use like kasrkin/storm trooper or sniper or commander, etc.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.