Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I'm not sure aye - I kinda like it how they are shrouded in mystery. If they do get released I'd want them to be in the 48mm range so that the designers can really go to town on them.

·
Banned
677 Posts
On the Angron bit: It was a company of Grey Knight Terminators, so like 100. They fought Angron and a dozen Bloodthirsters, smiting them all back to the Warp only to have a handful survive, even losing the Grey Knight Grand Master in the process..

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Ok lets clear this up once and for all. Angron and his bodyguard of 12 Blood Thirsters faced Brother Captain Aurellian and 100 Grey Knights in Terminator armour. Angron was killed by Brother Captain Aurellian but he also fell in the battle. All the blood thirsters were detroyed in addition as well as 90 of the Grey Knights.

That is taken right from the WD with only a little cutting to reduce it down. Case closed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yo. im not like a warhammer freak, but this is what i understand of a few of the primarchs.

rouboute guilliman- wounded in battle and in a stasis feild

konrad curze-allowed himself to be killed by an assassin, assiassin took a hioghly valuable item called the corona nox wich was covered in lords of night.

rogal dorn- primarch of the impereal fists and soul drinkers. not really sure what happened to him. whats also written here is probably also correct.

leman russ-also not sure what happened;. the written info about him here is probably correct too.

magnus the red- wounded in combat with leman russ. not sure if hes dead or not. as written before, he probably is.

sorry for the inconclusive info, but i havent read the omnibussess's souldrinker, space wolf, and ultramarine in a while.

will try to turn something up.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Magnus is still alive apparently, execpt not really in any real form. He just stays in his tower on his new planet watching everybody. Big brother for 40k lol

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Damn, sorry, I've posted about the Heresy on a new topic, hadn't actually realised this was dedicated to the Heresy, sorry again, Heresy... it's the 'not so much fluff, more about fluff' topic...

:shock: :cyclops: (that's my tribute to Magnus)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I do have something relevant to add, however...

Can someone tell me which were the loyalist chapters in the Istvan IV (I think it was) massacre?

I know which were the original choas legions and ones that joined at Istvan, but I don't know which were the loyalist legions caught in the middle.

·
Registered
69 Posts
cccp_one said:
Leman Russ - It is rumoured that they had made for the Eye of Terror to continue hunting down the traitorous Marines who had turned against the Emperor. Many relics have been recovered including his armour and spear.
And, some of us longer toothed Sons of Russ believe he leads the 13th company from inside the Eye of terror. If so, it makes him the most loyal primarch ever (he already owns the title of most badass; he was the only one to actually defeat the Emperor in contests. And he won 2 of them!)

cccp_one said:
Nights Lords = Konrad Curze.
It should be noted that the transmission feed cut out before the assassin actually killed him. While it is generally believed he let her kill him, that still leaves room fro the belief that he might have survived...

cccp_one said:
Roboute Guilliman - finally defeated by one of the traitor Primarchs, Fulgrim of the Emperor's Children, who had become a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh.
Fatally poisoned by his onetime brother, Roboute was transported back to Macragge in a stasis field, and has remained entombed in the field for ten thousand years.
As an interesting note, even in stasis, the Ultramarine Apothecaries believe his wounds are slowly (VEEEEERRRY SLOOOOOWWWLLLYY) healing.

cccp_one said:
Alpharius. - Killed by Roboute Gulliman, primarch of the ultramarines.
And, of all the legions, his death/disappearance had no effect whatsoever on the Alpha Legion, as he trained them to operate without a leader. Hell, during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy, he would sometimes disappear in the middle of a battle, and would watch his legion to see if they could function without him. It worked.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts