Nights Lords = Konrad Curze.
Blood Angels = Sanguinius.
Iron Hands = Ferrus Manus.
Unknown.
Worldeaters = Angron.
Ultramarines = Roboute Guilliman.
Death Guard = Mortarion.
Thousand Sons = Magnus the Red.
Lunar Wolves (Sons of Horus/Black Legion) =Horus.
Word Bearers = Lorgar.
Salamanders = Vulkan.
Raven Guard = Corax.
Alpha Legion = Alpharius.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I think Corax has got quite a interesting story. Hes kinda like a non-psychotic version of Konrad Cruze (my personal favorite). I just can't help but like the fruitcake.

But yes Vulkan fluff is quite good. He seems to have been the most 'human' out of all the Primarchs

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here comes another list -

Lion El' Johnson - greviously wounded in his fight with Luther and now resides deep under the rock.

Unknown.

Fulgrim - As to Fulgrim himself, he was elevated by Slaanesh to the rank of Daemon-Prince and rules over a planet of unending, unlimited pleasure. To this day, warbands of Emperor's Children and expeditions from the Imperial Inquisition seek this world, but none have returned.

Perurabo - Elevated to Daemon prince, rules the daemon world of Medrengard

Jagahati Khan. - Jaghatai fought alongside his brethren for another seventy years, eventually disappearing into a region of space known as the Maelstrom. He is believed to have been in pursuit of the Dark Eldar responsible for attacking his homeworld during the Great Crusade, and has not been seen since

Leman Russ - It is rumoured that they had made for the Eye of Terror to continue hunting down the traitorous Marines who had turned against the Emperor. Many relics have been recovered including his armour and spear.

Rogal Dorn - He fell in battle while attempting to head off a Chaos fleet heading towards Cadia, an attempt that proved successful. His actual fate is unclear: the most recently published information states that the only remains of Rogal Dorn to be found was his hand and that it is the most prized relic of the chapter.
Nights Lords = Konrad Curze.
Sanguinius - killed by Horus
Ferrus Manus - beheaded by Fulgrim, head presented to Horus as a sign of loyalty

Unknown.

Angron. - Launched first war for Armageddon. Banished to the warp by 1000 grey knight terminators.

Roboute Guilliman - finally defeated by one of the traitor Primarchs, Fulgrim of the Emperor's Children, who had become a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh.
Fatally poisoned by his onetime brother, Roboute was transported back to Macragge in a stasis field, and has remained entombed in the field for ten thousand years.

Mortarion - Within the Eye of Terror, Mortarion claimed a new world, and shaped it into the image of Barbarus, placing himself in his adoptive father's position. He was elevated to Daemonhood by Nurgle, and is believed to still be alive in the 41st millennium.

Magnus the Red. - After the Emperor defeated Horus, the Thousand Sons claimed a planet for themselves within the Eye of Terror. Now, Magnus's ever-changing form resides on the Planet of Sorcerers. Here, Magnus stands atop his tallest of towers, The Tower Of The Cyclops, and his vast sorcerous eye surveys the entire planet. The world and its buildings are places where dimensions exist beyond the norm.

Horus - Killed by the emperor at the closing of the heresy.

Lorgar. - the atrocities committed by the Word Bearers have allowed for Lorgar's ascension to become a powerful Daemon Prince of Chaos. He now watches over the Legion from the daemonworld of Sicarus, directing their efforts to raid, pillage and destroy the Imperium and its Emperor.

Vulkan. -Vulkan mysteriously disappeared a thousand years after the Heresy. The Salamanders believe that Vulkan will return and lead the chapter in a grand crusade to destroy the forces of Chaos once and for all.

Corax. -Corax is said to have locked himself away, praying for forgiveness from the Emperor for his transgressions. A year after he had locked himself away, Corax emerged, haggard and wild-eyed. He commandeered a shuttle and left Deliverance for the Eye of Terror, leaving only a single word as his valediction, "Nevermore...".

Alpharius. - Killed by Roboute Gulliman, primarch of the ultramarines.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Interesting that only two of the loylist Primarchs dead for sure, and even then Ferrus Manus is a bit of a grey area (some say that it wasn't Ferrus Fulgrim beheaded/ Ferrus regenerated/ Fulgrim didn't kill him)

Leman Russ also said he would return for "the final battle"

·