Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i dont get what the point of normal csm soldiers when you can just use plauge marines bezerkers ect? if there is a reason plz answer thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
They are for the epic Fabius Bile armies! :laugh:

My CSM are either Chosen or unused (that's like a pun or something)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Normal ones are cheaper and represent a wider variety than just the four legions dedicated to a particular god.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
and there also ideal if you want an undivided army without any cult troops like zerkers of T-sons

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Variety is the spice of life. And they are cheaper. It is possible to get over 100 marines on the table for 2000 points. Pretty scary to face.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Regular CSM are the meat of the codex, after all if you take all Cult troops you will often find yourself out numbered 2-1. After all 23-21-25 points may not seem like a whole lot, but when your taking 2-3 whole units in rhinos, you will start to see the appeal of a small CSM squad in a rhino, even if it is just to get a cheap 2 melta guns in a list.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
ok i dont get what the point of normal csm soldiers when you can just use plauge marines bezerkers ect? if there is a reason plz answer thanks
because shokingly not everyone wants to play with nurgle marines or bezerkers :shok:

but not doing so just makes players take the piss out of you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts