Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the pit................

The pit is a reasonably large, not too shallow grave.

The idea is you name someone (alive) you dislike and who you think needs to be thrown in and why,
the next person must give a minor defence of the previous nomination and then make a case for someone else going in.

No personal attacks though.

If you don't know the person then try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
if you don't know what wikipedia is try this https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww

Example
Random person 1 I nominate Celine Dion for atrocities against music
Random person 2 I think she's already dead, she does look like a zombie these days
To start off I nominate
Rihanna for demonstrating to lots of adoring fans that it's okay to get beaten by your partner

Reactions: WaLkAwaY

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Rihanna is pretty fit tbh and she did a track the lonely island so gotta keep her out.

I nominate Toby Anstis the super minor celebrity for all the damage he does to my ears on the piped heart radio here in the factory.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Toby Anstis spent some time in the broom cupboard so maybe not.

I am sending George Bush Senior to the pit for doing such a half arsed job with Iraq that his retarded son was able to carry it on

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
To be fair, Bush Junior did a much worse job.

I'm pitting Simon Cowell, as he's ruined the music industry by making it even more of a mass manufactured crap fest with his 'talent' shows.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Simon Cowell as much of an *ss as he may be is only leaching of what record labels have been doing for a much longer period of time.

I would like to condemn the majority of the human race to the pits as I am utterly disgusted by their stupidity. Most people these days don't even have a brain let alone are capable of actually putting it to good use.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
I would like to condemn the majority of the human race to the pits as I am utterly disgusted by their stupidity. Most people these days don't even have a brain let alone are capable of actually putting it to good use.
[/thread]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Fine I'll play nice.

I would condemn Ke$ha to the pits for the abomination that she is.

Edit: This one should be hard, not impossible like the last one:laugh:

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
To be fair she grew up in a shit hole and this was a way basically off the streets.

J Biebs because he was given that nickname, not to mention his fans are "beliebers".

·
Registered
379 Posts
Justin Bieber should not be thrown into a mere pit. He should be crucified in a public place and the crucifix should be set on fire, or am I missing the point of this whole topic?:grin:

I would condemn Rihanna to the pits because you do not accidentaly shoot a man if your gun makes a rambambambam sound.. That sound more like an AK47 to me and if you so much as carry one you KNOW someone is going to get hurt. (Rihanna - Man down)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not easy defending someone you have already condemned but in Rihannas defence, erm............................................
she didn't start the first world war?:dunno:

I am condemning prize twat Andrew Wakefield, he's the git that started the entire MMR jabs scare based on faked test results that proved fuck all and proceeded to make millions of mums panic for no reason at all

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
To be fair... he probably massively bumped up the income of many Doctors who charged for the separate jabs, thus making them able to purchase more golf clubs and pringle sweater and supporting the ailing economy.

I'm pushing Ricky Gervais into the pit. He's just not funny, ruins every movie he's in, and its quite frankly a moron who's made his carear off trying to make comedy from bullying people not as 'smart' as him.

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's not easy defending someone you have already condemned but in Rihannas defence, erm............................................
she didn't start the first world war?:dunno:

I am condemning prize twat Andrew Wakefield, he's the git that started the entire MMR jabs scare based on faked test results that proved fuck all and proceeded to make millions of mums panic for no reason at all
Yeah I missed that one sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I missed that one sorry about that.
Not a problem at all

To be fair... he probably massively bumped up the income of many Doctors who charged for the separate jabs, thus making them able to purchase more golf clubs and pringle sweater and supporting the ailing economy.

I'm pushing Ricky Gervais into the pit. He's just not funny, ruins every movie he's in, and its quite frankly a moron who's made his carear off trying to make comedy from bullying people not as 'smart' as him.
In his defence, Ricky Gervais is not half as smart as he thinks and should probably be pitied for his overbearing idiotitus.

I send Luis Suarez to the pit for blaming everybody (the press, P Evra, Ivanovic for putting his arm into Suarez's mouth and forcing his jaw to contract) for his reason to leave Liverpool for a multi squillion contract at Real madrid

·
Registered
379 Posts
In his defence, he does score a lot.. Or at least he used to, haven't watched football in a long time. Last time I saw him on TV he acted like christiano Ronaldo.. And thats not a good thing:laugh:

I would condemn Tom Cruise to the pits as he is one of the worst actors I have ever seen in my life. Or perhaps it would be more suiting for him to be abducted by aliens?xD

·
Registered
81 Posts
In defense of Tom Cruise, he has made a few movies that were not total crap. Last Samurai comes to mind, although the supporting characters are what carried the movie for me.

I nominate Vin Diesel. It was so nice when his career fell off the face of the earth. The a bunch of morons got together and decided to make more fast and moronic movies...

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
To defend Diesel... he is Riddick. One of the best Anti-heros to appear for a long time.

I'll nominate Peter Kay. A comedian who's built his entire carear off one not very good line and has never changed his act yet its somehow popular because he caters to the moronic. Your not funny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts