Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
I'm not allowed to use Kobolds in D&D anymore.
Especially in epic-level games.

And no more gnomish necromancers with haunted funhouses.

On a similar note, I'm not allowed to use Ewoks in Star Wars games, as a player and especially as a GM.
Or if I do, they aren't allowed to be sith lords anymore.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
They sure were ;-)

Everyone figured the little black-furred ewok was being kept as a pet/experiment of the 'actual' sith lord...until his little witchdoctory hoodoo staff ended up vorping off an NPC's arm with the lightsaber emitter hidden in its tip.

Then while the PCs scrambled to stabilize and protect the downed NPC, 'Darth Ravenous' bent down and picked the severed arm up...while maintaining eye contact with the group...and started to chew.

It helped that we had KFC that night so I was able to describe the scene...while maintaining eye contact with the group...and then taking a bite out of a drumstick.

One person had to leave the room for a moment to keep from being sick, and I got to have all the leftover chicken because nobody was hungry anymore :p

Needless to say, Darth Ravenous was a major recurring villain after that. He had a form of psychometry (object reading) that worked on things he ate. So when he started eating the NPC's arm, he learned about the group and their ship, etc.

In addition to being creepy as all fuck he also liked setting booby traps...which plays into the whole 'no kobolds, no gnome necromancers thing...he was kind of a blend of both. A tiny mischievous necromancer who liked traps...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
They sure were ;-)

Everyone figured the little black-furred ewok was being kept as a pet/experiment of the 'actual' sith lord...until his little witchdoctory hoodoo staff ended up vorping off an NPC's arm with the lightsaber emitter hidden in its tip.

Then while the PCs scrambled to stabilize and protect the downed NPC, 'Darth Ravenous' bent down and picked the severed arm up...while maintaining eye contact with the group...and started to chew.

It helped that we had KFC that night so I was able to describe the scene...while maintaining eye contact with the group...and then taking a bite out of a drumstick.

One person had to leave the room for a moment to keep from being sick, and I got to have all the leftover chicken because nobody was hungry anymore :p

Needless to say, Darth Ravenous was a major recurring villain after that. He had a form of psychometry (object reading) that worked on things he ate. So when he started eating the NPC's arm, he learned about the group and their ship, etc.

In addition to being creepy as all fuck he also liked setting booby traps...which plays into the whole 'no kobolds, no gnome necromancers thing...he was kind of a blend of both. A tiny mischievous necromancer who liked traps...

Pure gold. :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
... To buy any more miniatures before his current collection is fully assembled and painted.

HA! SO THERE!
I can't believe you just said that...... :shok:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Be in front of people

41 - 60 of 112 Posts