Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one, please find bellow the link to my first Kickstarter, The Orc's Head pub, a place were you will be able to play any and all table top war games, do hobby 7 days a week from 11 am till 10 pm. based in London we will also be providing many different services ranging from custom built gaming tables to pre built and under coated Forge world models, we will also have an in house studio, along with book signings from well known Black library authors.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/873465490/the-orcs-head-londons-premier-gaming-and-hobby-pub

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Good to see this starting! Wish you good luck!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Good luck!

Shame you're so far away :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi guys ive updated the rewards on the kickstarter as well as some adding some more information so please have a look!!! also we have a number of pro painters reaching out to us that also want to come on board to offer there services, a note on the studio, we will also have our own in house laser cutter were you can come along with your own design for scenery or buildings and we will be able to produce them at a high quality in laser ply wood.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/873465490/the-orcs-head-londons-premier-gaming-and-hobby-pub

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
i hope this takes off that would be a great place to come and visit if I can ever get myself across the pond. Depending on finances I may be able to donate a little towards this great project.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I hate to be a bit 'I told you so' but 8 days left and you raised under £550 and only 20 backers....

Kickstarter is a way people buy things in advance, but despite your reward ideas, which as an OK try, the idea people want to chip in 160k for this.... it was never going to fly. For this amount, to basically invest in your business, you need venture capital not KS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts