Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need opinions on this model. I've never really been a big fan of the Chaos Terminators... and to be honest, I'm not a fan of the new Lord. HOWEVER, I'm curious what people think of the arms... the Kai Gun and the Power sword specificaly. I'm thinking about putting together a few Chaos Lords that can work in 40k and Fantasy, and the idea of using Grey Knights or Chaos sorcerers in armor with various weapon bits...

Thoughts?

My current Chaos Lord is a Grey Knight terminator, a plastic horned Chaos marine head, a large Nazgul cloak covering where the exhaust backpack used to be, a GK power sword arm that's been replaced with the Emperor's Champion black sword, and the other arm is the old Chaos Termie power mace arm, which instead holds Eisenhorn's staff.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Do you have a pic at all?

I used to really like the Chaos termies and the the new plastic marine ones came out. But i have painted some lovely converted alpha legion ones for a guy who'd used the new plastic termies with Chaos heads, arms, icon etc.

I too dont like the new chaos termie lord all that much

·
Registered
47 Posts
Though I don't play Chaos I have a friend who does, we both agree that the new Termie Lord is a pretty impresive model. What I want to see if a Plastic Kit for the Chaos Lord like the Loyalists have, it would help given all the weapons you can give to a Chaos Lord!

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
i personally like the new chaos termie lord. Hes the right size now :D. iv got one but havent got round to painting it yet. I like the fact that he has 4 different arms. there was never an actual model for the kai gun. The only bad thing is if you're painting him for black leigon its hard to make him look really good.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to get around to working on getting a picture up... at current I have yet to figure out how to get pictures off my phone onto a computer, and I don't have a card reader for my digi camera.

If anyone can tell me how to get the pic off my phone... (or wants me to text them a picture of the Lord... :D )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts