Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,927 Posts
I typically take the Mega Kustom Forcefield for the 4++. I hid him behind a wall of 5 battlewagons from the Blitz Brigade formation. My opponent wasn't able to destroy a single wagon until about turn 4 :D
In Apocalypse, it's also fun to put him in a Gargantuan Squiggoth to give it the 4++, though I imagine putting him in a Stompa would be just as good.

· Registered
1,927 Posts
The funny thing about Blitz Brigade is that it would still be really strong if it didn't confer Scout.
The Scout rule give you the option of making a Scout redeploy - you don't have to.

I'm not sure how having a big mek run behind vehicles would work, when i use my vehicle mobs they move the 12 each turn. I suppose you just slow the advance down then??
In that case, you can mount the Big Mek on a warbike. However, I like to load up the wagons with Killkannons, so I give the Big Mek mega armour and put him in a unit of mek gun lobbas, so that they get Slow and Purposeful, while the wagons move only 6" a turn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.