Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heresy-Online... I search for this TV show, and what comes up? NOTHING.

Fine. That's cool. I can deal...

To any who haven't seen this show, it's a trip. The Mighty Boosh is a British comedy troupe that can't be properly described in my present condition. However. As a token, I present a clip featuring the Hitcher. Enjoy.

Anyone else watch this?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Mighty load of crap is you ask me. I have never lafed at a single one of there so called "jokes".

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
then just watch "Die Hard" with the mute button with the audio of "The Care Bears movie" and there you have your surreal comady.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
i love the show - did take me a while to get into it at first but i think its fantastic, these guys have a very crazy imagination.

CRACK FOX FTW!

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Old Greg is the only thing I've ever enjoyed watching from them. Only things I'll watch on Adult Swim are King of the Hill, The Boondocks, Metalocalypse and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
^^^ the league of whaaa....? oh, that steaming pile of crossdressed turd. The boosh is pretty amazing, used to listen to it on the wireless(it was a radio show first), then watched the shows on Tele, now DVD, its like a progression. Fav episode is the yetis....

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
the mighty boosh is a massive bag of cack. if you want surreal comedy that's actually funny, check out the league of gentlemen
I'm rather partial to both, though League tops it for me as the Boosh went a bit hit and miss after season 1.

Psychoville was also amazing, so check that out if you haven't seen it.

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
The mighty boosh is rather good, i loved nanageddon, found that hilarious, however i gave up because the third season was absolute shit.

Its not hilarious stuff a laugh every 5 minutes but its far better than the league of gentleman, thats not funny, didn't make me laugh once.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great show, I used to watch it all the time. Stopped a while ago though, but I still have a live DVD somewhere at home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts