Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

My names Adam, im 14 and i collect the might Ultramarines (2nd Company).
I love to paint the models rather than game to be honest. I also have a Tau army and Khorne army, I have been using my Marines since July 2006.
Cheers!
Adam

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey Adam, welcome aboard. I started this hobby just collecting and painting miniatures too. I just started actually playing the game recently and its a good time. Have fun on the forums the people here are a wealth of knowledge and very helpful.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Adam, welcome aboard. I started this hobby just collecting and painting miniatures too. I just started actually playing the game recently and its a good time. Have fun on the forums the people here are a wealth of knowledge and very helpful.
Yeah, i do play a bit aswell, but i just love trying paint scemes on my minis xD

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy.
Enjoy your stay!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey mate

Welcome to Heresy. Great to have you with us. My first army was Ultramarines as well actually but remind me - 2 company is red shoulder pads? or am I just completely off the mark.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey mate

Welcome to Heresy. Great to have you with us. My first army was Ultramarines as well actually but remind me - 2 company is red shoulder pads? or am I just completely off the mark.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.
No thats 3rd Company :wink:
Second company have gold shoulder pad trim :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Because of your age although your not much younger than me but how long have you been collecting?

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO Calgar. This site is quality, peeps are really helpful. Tis a shame you play Ultras, but someone has too:biggrin:. Anyway, enjoy yer stay... or We'll take yer eyes:shok:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
hey mate, another marine player. ive been playing since Jan 06 and have had 3 Marine armies, one of which is my current BT army. no offence but i find Ultra's boring. BT much more fun. now stay, or we'll take nay just yer eyes but yer 'ole 'ead (and maybe yer mini's for good measure) :wink:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
hey calgar

welcome to HO

I think GW have their special character names copyrighted

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey there. My first models are ultramarines (a whopping 15 of them), But I'm going green now because of the new codex.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

DA ULTRAMARINEZ IZ GUNNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, jk, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Heh, I enjoyed the Battle Report in WD for Jan.08...even though the ultra tactics were slightly sloppish. Just goes to show that Orks can beat Ultramarines w/ the new codex, not saying they couldn't without it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Seeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Da Orkz Are Da Shiz!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!

Weeeeee Killz Da Ultramarinez!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts