·
Registered
323 Posts
nice,any more details on it??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably because it shows just how inept they are.
Indeed, this makes Codex Pictures look like it was composed of Tšernobyl street kids blinded by radiation with brain tumors the size of a soccer ball.

Wow this looks really cool, it's a shame that sooner or later GW will come along and destroy it.
Luckily, in this golden era of the internet, GW downing the site doesn't mean anything. It took me two minutes to find Damnatus.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pity about the headache that was getting the subtitles to work...

Codex pictures is just groan-worthy.
ULTRAMARINES uses state-of-the-art facial capture technology and stunning CGI animation to bring powerfully to life the Space Marines characters and their adversaries.

I lol'd, 15 years old 'Toy Story' has actually better CGI than this 2 frame per second steaming pile of shit Codex pictures dares to call a trailer.

It's sad how the best GW can offer it's fans is crap like Inquisitor (ancient VHS) and Ultramarines, and when somebody tries to make better, the cruelly stomp it down. If they can't make anything good, then noone can!

Yeah, the laws, I know, I know, but still...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've got you a fun game:

Compare the quick fan-made face testing, and then the Cpt. Liverspot's face from official trailer, and the all hard work put to it. How many times can you watch these two and still say the Ultramarines is professional and/or superior?

Also, a couple of neat pictures upped to the blog.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts