Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
It looks good, although sometimes the words do not match the facial features, which bugs me, but not enough for me to not enjoy the movie.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The design of Terra and the sheer atmosphere is just amazing. Its super vast, and yet this is not even 1%. You can feel that this is truly the throneworld of the IOM. Not a fan of the Inquisitor character but since they're all unique I guess it's fine. What's the female agent supposed to be? Death Cult Assassin? I guess...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If I've heard correctly, the movie is now only going to be 15 minutes? If that's the case, I'm gonna be pissed that I waited 2yrs for this. That being said, I don't want to take away the amount of work put into it. I've just been hoping for an actual movie, not a tv short.
The facial animations did look a bit off and I noticed a few other things that struck me as a bit off. But even with that, it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
190 Posts
15 minutes? Not 45? I find it hard to imagine a feasible plot that lasts for 15 minutes. Hell that's not even a full anime episode. Wasn't there supposed to be Alpha Legion in this as well? Oh well.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
15 minutes? Not 45? I find it hard to imagine a feasible plot that lasts for 15 minutes. Hell that's not even a full anime episode. Wasn't there supposed to be Alpha Legion in this as well? Oh well.
It's worth remembering it's pretty much a one man show working on this in his spare time. Even that prologue is a major achievement.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Amazing. The scenery and detail is magnificent, I can't even begin to imagine how long it took to get as far as he did.

...and he basically has done it alone?! Wild.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts