Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That looks pretty good :laugh:

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
not sure if this interests anyone else but series 12 minifigs are the cast from the movie, now if your not familiar with the minifig series, Lego do a blind bag collectors series of there minifigure range, each series has 16 collectable figures some common and some rare and the idea is to collect and swap like you would with trade-able cards, anyway the 12th series as i mentioned is also the cast of the movie, i have quite a collection and so far i think i have only completed 3 series out of the 11 so far, they dont stay in the shops for very long and they are limited to about 3 months and on ebay they can get quite expensive.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
8,723 Posts
not sure if this interests anyone else but series 12 minifigs are the cast from the movie, now if your not familiar with the minifig series, Lego do a blind bag collectors series of there minifigure range, each series has 16 collectable figures some common and some rare and the idea is to collect and swap like you would with trade-able cards, anyway the 12th series as i mentioned is also the cast of the movie, i have quite a collection and so far i think i have only completed 3 series out of the 11 so far, they dont stay in the shops for very long and they are limited to about 3 months and on ebay they can get quite expensive.
Yeah, I buy these every now and again just for shits and giggles :)
Me and my little bro still love Lego :laugh:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yeah, I buy these every now and again just for shits and giggles :)
Me and my little bro still love Lego :laugh:
LEGO. Best thing in the world.

·
8,723 Posts
We bought some Lego the other day. For my nephew...... :unsure:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG...LEGO 40K!!!!!

·
8,723 Posts
Awesome! :so_happy:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
OMG...LEGO 40K!!!!!

WANT!!!!! Actually saw something exactly like this on facebook last week. Lego Blood Angels vs. Lego Orks battling for a ruined Lego cathedral. Everything Lego. It was awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts