Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Wow long time no action in this thread.

Any members placed in a tourney since Cullers post?
Fantasy 'ard boyz preliminaries 1st place this year.
And 'ard boyz 40k preliminaries 1st place last year, followed by 7th in semifinals due to a long story. Can I receive the laurels if you deem it a suitably enraging story?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Just out of interest, shouldn't maybe the qualifying tournaments be updated considering the GW GT's haven't ranked players for over a year now and Carnage hasn't existed for 3 years now?

Maybe the Laurels should be awarded to winners of tournaments that win an event which qualifies for maximum rankings points on RHQ?

Not that I have won any but just an idea is all to keep with the developing tournament scene.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Just out of interest, shouldn't maybe the qualifying tournaments be updated considering the GW GT's haven't ranked players for over a year now and Carnage hasn't existed for 3 years now?

Maybe the Laurels should be awarded to winners of tournaments that win yan event which qualifies for maximum rankings points on RHQ?

Not that I have won any but just an idea is all to keep with the developing tournament scene.
I have no idea about the tournament scene so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I don't even know what RHQ means, lol.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
I have no idea about the tournament scene so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Well problem with this award is some area's don't have events that would count since Gw decides not to run anything there...........Hell the only thing we have had in ages that was GW run i WON for my store and i remember being told it didn't count D:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

RHQ is Rankings HQ LINK
They are currently upgrading their website at the moment though, so it might be a few days before you can have a look

Basically it's an international ranking system for 40k, Fantasy etc. Whenever someone hosts a tournament, the results are inputted into RHQ. Each persons profile then receives points depending on their place in the competition and how many people attended, worked out using a formula

·