Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K people need a bit of help here pls an Ideas will be much appreciated.

Vulkan Primarch of the Salamanders

Little is known about the Salamanders' involvement during the Horus Heresy and the fate of their Primarch, Vulkan. Even the Black Library's Horus Heresy artbook series, which shed light on much of the heresy, mentions little of the Primarch. The entire legion, with Vulkan, was present as one of the three loyalist legions massacred by the traitors at the battle of Istvaan V, and Vulkan may have been slain during that conflict, but that would be highly unlikely. Others say that Vulkan mysteriously disappeared a thousand years after the Heresy. The Salamanders believe that Vulkan will return and lead the chapter in a grand crusade to destroy the forces of Chaos once and for all.

Vulkan

Pts 645
Ws 8
Bs 6
S 6/10
T 7
W 6
I 5
A 6
Ld 10
Sv 2+/3+

Wargear: Energy Hammer, Cloak Of Vulkan.

Energy Hammer (Thunder Hammer/earth shake) The Hammer generates a strong Energy field which can be used to shake the ground. If Vulcan hits the Ground with his Hammer, all infantry models 6" all infantry models must make an save role, to keep on there Feet (D6 5+). if they don’t succeed, they fall to the ground and lose one Attack and half their initiative for the next round of combat against all Salamanders.

Cloak of Vulkan A huge cape made from Adamantium is able to withstand some of the most deadly gyns known to the Imperium. counts as Adamantium making Vulkan immune to instant death 3+ save against all (yes all) Template weapons and provides a 3+ invulnerable save.

Dual Barrelled Melta A Master crafted Melta counts as Ordnance +2D6 Strength 36 inch range Heavy2 twin linked.

Roboute Guilliman Primarch Of the Ultramarines

Roboute Guilliman continued to serve with the Ultramarines Chapter, leading them for a hundred years after the Second Founding. It was said that during those years, Guilliman led several incursions alongside his brother Primarchs against the remaining Chaos Space Marines. An unreliable source states that during one incursion, Guilliman faced Alpharius of the Alpha Legion and defeated him in single combat. The Ultramarines could not liberate the planet, as the Alpha Legion was adept at fighting independently, despite the (apparent) death of Alpharius; eventually the Ultramarines moved on. He was finally defeated by one of the traitor Primarchs, Fulgrim of the Emperor's Children, who had become a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh. Fatally poisoned by his one-time brother, Roboute was transported back to Macragge in a stasis field, and has remained entombed in the field for ten thousand years. Although physically impossible in a stasis field, it is believed that his wounds are healing, and one day he will awaken again.

Roboute Guilliman

Pts735
Ws 9
Bs 6
S 6/10
T 7
W 7
I 5
A 8+D6
Ld 10
Sv 2+/3+

Wargear: Fists Of Guilliman.

Regenerate Guilliman regenerates 1 lost wound per turn on a D6 roll of 5+

Fists of Guilliman: two mighty Power Fists with incorporated bolters that were taken from a fallen Chaos champion slain by Roboute Guilliman himself, the Ultramarines Primarch. No one has been able to penetrate the thick adamantine shell of the fists to study the workings inside. While not in use, the Gauntlets are stored within a crystal case at the Fortress of Hera, inside the Temple of Correction's "Shrine of the Great Primarch". The 'Gauntlets of Ultramar' are only worn by Marneus Calgar, the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines. Master Crafted Power fists +D6 attacks integral Storm Bolters + 3D6 strength Armour Penetration.

Inspiring Guilliman is inspired throughout the Imperium and his name is greatly renowned he is the rallying point for all Ultramarines who would willingly sacrifice their lives for him. All Ultramarines within 12 Inches of Guilliman receive Feel no Pain and are Fearless

Weak towards Poison: In a battle against the Emperor's Children, Guilliman would meet his end. Where Alpharius had not greatly embraced the Chaos powers, and was essentially unchanged from his original Primarch form, Fulgrim had been to the Eye of Terror, reaping the terrible powers therein, and had been elevated by Slaanesh to a mighty and fell Daemon Prince, no longer resembling a man, but his original purity of form corrupted and augmented by the ruinous powers. Fulgrim was now a serpentine creature of immense stature, and multi-limbed. Each limb carried a poisoned sword, and in the clash he stabbed Guilliman in the neck and then retreated to the Eye of Terror. Guilliman was interred in the stasis field by the Apothecaries, and remains frozen in the instant of death. To represent his weakness towards poisoned attacks wound 3+ and cause 2 wounds instead of 1

Armour of Gulliman: Legendary Armour forged on Terra by Guilliman himself it is flawless and can survive attacks that would wrench apart most other armour. This armour makes Guilliman immune to Rending attacks (including Necron Gauss Weapons) and adds +1 Toughness and +1 wound,

Master Tactician: Guilliman as brilliant strategic general he knows when to arrive and how to arrive on the battlefield his men always know that he will make the right decisions when deploying and obey his orders no matter what. 2 Units in Guillimans army may use the scouts ability, all basic space marine squads have the infiltrate ability and Guilliman may always choose to reroll for deployment and first turn.

Jaghati Khan Primarch of the white Scars

Khan and Russ were said to be the best of brothers and when these two Primarchs joined forces they were unstoppable. Their legend grew with the events of the Horus Heresy, the White Scars fighting on hundreds of worlds against the traitorous forces of Chaos. It is known that much of the Legion, including its Primarch, was present during the siege of the Emperor’s Palace on Terra. Jaghatai fought alongside his brethren for another seventy years, eventually disappearing into a region of space known as the Maelstrom. He is believed to have been in pursuit of the Dark Eldar responsible for attacking his home world during the Great Crusade, and has not been seen since.

Jaghatai Khan

Pts 600
Ws 8
Bs 6
S 6
T 8
W 6
I 6
A 6+D6
Ld 10
Sv 2+/4+

Wargear: Khan’s Bike , Raider’s Scimitar, Bow of Khan.

Khan’s Bike: A huge Bike Fitted with a Plasma Cannon it is said that the bike looks like A Monstrous beast and is about the size of a Juggernaught. The confurs +2 Toughness to Khan and is fitted with a twinlinked Plasma cannon. Khan’s bike is so huge that it ignores difficult terrain and moves through dangerous terrain as if through difficult terrain to represent him ploughing through it. If Khan Turbo boosts he may assault but he may not shoot and he may also move 12" and fire both weapons and assault in the same turn as long as he assaults the unit he fired at.

Raider’s Scimitar: A huge jewel encrusted scimitar able to penetrate the thickest armour and tear open the thickest skins. It is a master crafted power weapon that has the rending ability which ignores invulnerable saves as well as armour saves and adds D6 attacks to Khan’s profile.

Khan’s Bow: A deadly bow with several types of arrow tipped with explosives and deadly armour piercing tips.
The Basic Bow has Str5 Ap3 Rapid Fire. He may also fire one special arrow Per turn which then may only be used twice in a battle. (Khan’s Bow counts as Master crafted and he has 2 of each special arrow).
Special Arrows:

Explosive Tip: STR 6 AP3 small blast.

Melta Arrow: STR 8 AP 1 This may only be fired at a vehicle and receives +2D6 Str against armour(This does count as a melta weapon).

Piercing shot: Hits on 2+ wounds on 3+ Ap2

Expert Shot: Khan is an expert shot and knows what part of anatomy to hit to have the greatest effect. He may always re roll to wound.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Moved to General
...and then moved to H&H

·
Registered
53 Posts
gulliman wont have the gauntlets, calgar got them from a chaos champion he killed, gulliman hade a spear sword shield combo

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
All stupidly over powered.

Abaddon, the Despoiler of worlds, The most powerful enemy of the imperium...

would get crushed.

Why would a Marine have a toughness of 7?
Why would a Marine carry a gun that basically destroys anything it hits? including titans?

Yes they are primarchs, but they are not gods.

Seriously, re-think it all

no offense, but OTT models like this dont exist for a reason ;)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Have either of you heard of Necro-posting, because you are doing it, and it is against forum rules. And would a Primarch have T-7? the answer is to a lot of people yes. Abbaddon is currently the greatest chaos person, but compared to the primarchs he is nothing. I can say that I have had the experience of playing with these rules, and they are not too powerful, they are fine. In an Apoc game they are nothing special, they are powerful but reasonably priced. And about the Gauntlets, they were worn by Guilliman and it was Guilliman who killed the chaos goon to get them.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Necro-posting? no, doesnt ring any bells to me sorry :/

and we were asked for advice, i gave it.

There is no point making nigh on invincible characters with the ability to kill anything.

I just believe that balance should be retained in the rules.

If you wish to make a Hideously powerful character, then go ahead, but they need a flaw, and a major one at that.

Thats just my oppinion.

Granted, my first post here was rather abrupt and sounds rude, but it wasnt meant to be. So..

Ban me if my justification to my own oppinion is to your dislike.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Necro-posting is posting on a clearly dead thread, this thread was over a year old. And having played with them I can tell you that they start off being Near Invincible but you soon learn to deal with them. And above all when I go against them trying to take one down if fun, or watching my primarch and my opponents primarch cleaving though an entire army to fight each other is fun. And as for a flaw, once you get used to them, you will struggle to do 700 points of damage before they are brought down. And they are a hell of a lot easier to beat than a titan, and with the size of battle you would use them in you will have at least 5k points to kill them with.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I posted after the guy before me without looking at the date of the original post.

I had no idea of its age, I apologise.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Don't apologise, the only reason I know the threads age is because my best mate made it.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
god i'd forgotten this thread as for the rules in it i certainly have put more detail into them when i posted them individually as for strength and such it is true abbaddon is powerful but primarchs matched bloodthirsters in martial skill and strength as for power Guilliman killed a Daemon primarch in one punch(ellegidly) and as my good friend Zondarian says they are designed to make a game intersting i've shot them down before if you. look at their rules that i have posted individually i think i've put a 3000pt force limit to them and they take up 2 slots aswell. the whoe point is to pit your favourit Primarch aainst the others and watch them rip hell into each other.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts