Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
81 - 100 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Starting to plan out my Plague Marines. Since the bulk of my Chaos force is from two Battleforce boxes, I have 16 Berzerkers to use, so decided I might as well make them my Plague Marines. They're bulkier, have some chains wrapped around various body parts, and have lots of skulls on their armor. Add in some corruption, and should be good, right?

Don't know though -- something doesn't feel right. I think it might just be the head -- seems too small, and so do the others from the set. I have some Chapterhouse Studios gas mask heads coming, maybe those will help.

Also made his CCW:

·
Registered
Crimson Fists/Black Templars
603 Posts
This army is amazing. This project log....is amazing. Everything in this thread.....it's amazing.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
First, it's pretty funny cause I actually ripped all this green stuff off this morning. The legs were awkward because so many of the berserker legs are running. Really bothered me. Gotta find a good mix of zerker parts and normal csm next try.

Second, my fingers are so red cause I'm so pale I'm damn near translucent. Hahahaha. Blonde hair, blue eyes, big red beard. ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
More on the Plague marines (reused that stomach from before, but on different model).

Plaguebearer knee cap armor humor thing:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

More work on the Dreadnought:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
I decided to take the 3 champs I had for my normal CSM and make them my PM champs instead. Made more sense since I was using Possessed parts and I think I want to keep my normal CSM not as corrupted.

More on the Plague Marines:

I think these Chapterhouse heads are going to work great:

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Very nice work man!!! I like the third picture with the guy with the hooves the best. The sculpting on the intestines and such looks great. I would recommend the FW pads. I have some for the Crimson Fists/Imperial Fists and I love them. A bit pricey but really add a lot.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Went ahead and sprung for some FW pads for the Terminators and Plague Marines. Not going to put two on each model .. going to sprinkle them through the units as I already have some pads I like too. The mix will make my $ go further and still give an appropriately Nurgly feel to them.

81 - 100 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.