Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looking great so far! I like the ultraforge stuff and the mod you have done it very original. Looking forward to further progress.

On a side note... Unfortunately you are correct about them not producing the GUO anymore, which I might add is incredibly said seeing it was a might share cooler than the GW model.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I really like the guy with the tube coming out of his face, and the one with the leering face and the tongue. The other sculpted head just looks like a blob but I think that it is just because of the angle of the picture. I also like the cloven feet. It is a great addition that adds a lot of character. Can't wait to see more.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Cool. I figured it was just the photo. Looking forward to more pics:)

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looking good! I like the hood. Adds some excellent contrasting textures to the model.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looks fantastic! Great conversion work! The greenstuff-fu is with you!+rep

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looking good! I like the DCCW so far, even though personnally I think it is a little too bulky, just a personal thing though. I love that Greater Plague Daemon from Ultraforge. I have been trying to scoop one up for myself but they have stopped producing it from everything I have been able to gather. That DP is looking good too! I like the worms you added to the front, great touch! Keep up the good work mate!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I agree that the lenses look so much better! Good work mate!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Love the tank driver mate! Everything is looking really good!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I still can't help but think that the combi-weapons look just a little too bulky. I like them otherwise.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I am with the others man! Nice looking conversion and progressing along nicely.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
The second to last picture is my favorite scheme mate, I actually think that it looks really good! Very weathered and decayed looking. That one has my vote.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Rhino is looking good mate. The pockmarking really works well and the gunner plague bearer is pretty cool.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Plague marine is looking good man and I think the head size looks just fine.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Plague Marines are looking good man and the dread is progressing nicely.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Very nice work man!!! I like the third picture with the guy with the hooves the best. The sculpting on the intestines and such looks great. I would recommend the FW pads. I have some for the Crimson Fists/Imperial Fists and I love them. A bit pricey but really add a lot.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
oooooooo..... liking the darker brown tones man! Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looking good man! Love the skin tone and the armor scheme works really well against it.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I agree with elmir. I like the Plague Marines a lot. Those heads are fantastic.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
I like what you have done with the GUO, the yellow/brown skin with the yellow pustules in contrast with the grey/steel armor works really well.

The DP looks good as well but feels unfinished to me for some reason. The grey doesn't work as well as it does on the GUO, it seems a bit too dark and flat. Maybe a little more shine on the steel would help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.