Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a conspiracy to justify bloated imperial military spending. The Emperor strangled Sanguinius himself! It's true, I've seen the video on youtube.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Good stuff! Don't forget your tinfoil hat!

·
Registered
995 Posts
And Inquisitors-in-Black

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually my research indicates that George W. Bush was resposible for the Horus Heresy. Bush rose to ascended to daemonhood in 2043. He took over Horus body and started the war because intelligence indicated the Emperor was hiding weapons of mass distruction. This led to the logical conclusion bio-bombing Istaavn would stop the Emperor from using his weapons and stop the emperor from hurting people.

·
Registered
995 Posts
The sad part is that I can't tell if you are kidding or not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
...The Emperor strangled Sanguinius himself...

Actually, it is a well known fact that Sanguinius was quite the party-goer and was in fact killed during a tragic mishap while playing the 'choking game'. there's another video you can see on youtube. I only stumbled across it while looking for backwater bloopers from Primarchs Gone Wild. Watch that one, and it's no small wonder Fulgrim became a slaaneshi worshipper...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
It was the Queen she became world Leader in 2025 ascended to Daemon hood in 2040 and poisoned Horus' mind turning him to chaos.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
No, not the queen, Philip's the deamon prince.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts