Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.amazon.com/Horus-Heresy-Box-Volumes-1-12/dp/1849708290/ref=sr_1_31?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406121957&sr=1-31

They are going to release a box set of first 12 books for the Horus Heresy series, also included is Whispers of Heresy, an exclusive anthology of stories previously only available as Black Library audio dramas or eBook downloads.

If I want the audio dramas in paper form, I must buy this?!

First is hardback, then paperback and finally mass market paperback, and now this?! What a money grab scheme! Gameswork shop you guys are really really a bunch of money hungry SOB.:angry:

·
Registered
188 Posts
We are being somewhat bombarded with stuff at the moment.
Limited Additions, Hard Backs, Paperbacks, Novellas, E-books, Serialised E-Books, Audio Books on CD, Audio Books on MP3, Audio Dramas, Compilations of Audio Dramas. It's too much, and the BL website is a mess as a result. It's off putting for people familiar with it all let alone newbies.

Then there is the price. :nono: taking the pee BL, taking the pee.

Sort the website out.
One title, with the various purchase option listed below. Not, the same title repeated several time, each with different options below and sometimes repeated. Example, Betrayer is listed 6 times offering 7 options, Thousand Sons is listed 3 times offering 6 different options... and do on. It's a mess.

Stop ripping us off. £25 for an Audio book was expensive. £30 is disgusting.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Sort the website out.
This is something which has baffled me for ages. The website has been a mess for a years, it's about time they got someone on board to sort it out.

·
Thordis
2,443 Posts
We are being somewhat bombarded with stuff at the moment.
Limited Additions, Hard Backs, Paperbacks, Novellas, E-books, Serialised E-Books, Audio Books on CD, Audio Books on MP3, Audio Dramas, Compilations of Audio Dramas. It's too much, and the BL website is a mess as a result. It's off putting for people familiar with it all let alone newbies.

Then there is the price. :nono: taking the pee BL, taking the pee.

Sort the website out.
One title, with the various purchase option listed below. Not, the same title repeated several time, each with different options below and sometimes repeated. Example, Betrayer is listed 6 times offering 7 options, Thousand Sons is listed 3 times offering 6 different options... and do on. It's a mess.

Stop ripping us off. £25 for an Audio book was expensive. £30 is disgusting.
pretty much most of this

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
They include an exclusive anthology in a boxed set of 12 previously released novels? Fucking wankers.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Can I just reaffirm that everything collated in Whispers of Heresy has already been published.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts