Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hell Razor Uprising

In the 32nd millennium after over a century of war, Commander Morthur found that he and his small band of world eaters had been cut off and abandoned. The last of Kharn’s frigates had long ago left them stranded on a small planet on the edge of the warp known as Nexeu 3. The surface had become highly unstable and was on the verge of breaking up and being torn apart in the warp. The planet would no longer support life due to a century of war. The world eaters campaign had left no one left alive. Several attempts by Imperial forces to take back the trading outpost ended in tragedy. Millions of humans had lost their lives to the ferocity of the world eaters.
His command which was now no more than a handful of homicidal berserkers, were no help in an idea as to how they would escape this fate. Among them were a select few that still showed a high level of intelligience following the labotomy that changed them forever. In the hollowed shell of an abandoned cruiser they met with the hopes of an escape. It became clear to the warriors that only Khorne would decide their fate. They began to pray to their lord and did not stop for many weeks and became growingly frustrated. Soon fighting broke out amongst the berserkers who would rather die in battle than slowly on the surface of a dead planet.
In their darkest hour Khorne seemed to smile on his maniacal children. After watching with delight at the work they had done in the last hundred years. He answered the prayers of those who sought his help.
The concentration of Morthurs chosen was shattered with a piercing scream that tore through the warp. The fighting outside was brought to an immediate halt when the sky on Nexeu 3 seemed to rip open. The attention of the fray was focused up as a writhing mass of demonic energy swirled and came to engulf the cruiser where Morthur’s chosen held council. The berserkers watched in amazement as the cruiser was torn from the ground where it had rested for over half a century. They watched as the twisted hull straightened and was melted in place. The flowing energy gathered scraps from nearby wreckage and then melted and molded it into the holes in the cruiser. The torn exoskeleton was sealed shut with burning runes not known to the warriors. The flight deck took the shape of a terrifying horned demon. The command center was located in the head of the beast where the deck overlooked the bull like snout through the eyes of the demon. There was no doubt that a demon of great power was sent to their aid. The entity took control of the ship and sealed the damage within minutes. It immediately took shape. To any sane person it would be a terrifying sight, but to the twisted followers of Khorne it was a thing of pure beauty.
The cruiser slowly descended to the surface. The mouth of the beast shrieked opened as a ramp from within extended it self to the ground before the warriors. The ship seemed to be alive. The cold steel was covered in what seemed to be flesh. The rivets holding the large panels were as skulls forever with a look of agony. Burning runes tore at the eyes of the warriors, but as painful as it was they could not look away.
It was then that the champions among their berserker brothers noticed a solitary figure staring out from the top of the ramp. The silloutte belonged to Commander Morthur. He slowly raised his arms to reveal a gift bestowed onto him from his lord. His hands had been twisted and elongated. His fingers razor sharp, hard as adamantine, and flowing with pure demonic power. His eyes glowed with pure energy of the warp. All of the warriors on the surface fell to their knees. Behind him followed his ten Chosen, their eyes burning red with pure warp energy. Over their power armor hung long flowing robes, as red as blood, and pulsing with energy. Their helmets were mutated and large curled horns protruded from them. They said nothing. They moved forward to encircle Morthur, as a giant shadow appeared in the maw of the great beast. The horned head of prince Grymloq came into view followed by his eighteen-foot frame. There before the warriors of Khorne stood a Demon Prince, his armor seemed to glisten as if he was covered in blood. The prince spread his bat-like wings out to their full span fully covering Morthur and his chosen in their shadow. The warriors raised their chain axes to the sky in praise to Lord Morthur and his newly formed retinue.
The Commander than spoke, his voice amplified to a painful level. The berserkers hung on every word. “From this day forward I shall Be Known as High Priest Morthur, Khorne has answered our prayers and bestowed upon me a powerful gift.” With that said he began a chant that echoed through the surrounding area. The ground began to shake and the wind began to blow a torrent of dirt and debris. The air in front of Morthur seemed to rip open a terrible smell of sulphur filled the area. In that moment all the berserkers witnessed the appearance of a dozen bloodletter demons and several flesh hounds. They raised their hell blades to the air, and let out a shriek before being sucked back into the warp. “I will have my revenge on Kharn and anything that lies in my way. He has left us for dead and I will taste his blood before this is over.” The warriors’ battle cry could be heard for miles. “My brothers join me. I will lead this legion to greatness. We will be known and feared throughout the galaxy as the Hell Razors, followers of Khorne and devouerers of all who stand in our way.” The berserkers tore the world eater insignia from their power armor and began chanting, “Morthur, Morthur, Morthur.” Silence enveloped the area as Morthur raised his clawed hands to the air. “Brothers Khorne has gifted us all.” “This ship will be known as Nalazodatael, named for the demon who holds it together, this is a powerful gift from our lord.” “ We shall repay Khorne, we shall repay him with blood, the blood of anyone who crosses our path, with the blood of our brothers, with the blood that flows through our veins.” With that he turned started up the ramp followed by the massive Prince Grymloq and his chosen priests of Khorne.
The Demon possessed cruiser tore through the atmosphere as the mantle of Nexeu 3 was torn from the core. The warp swallowed the small outpost in a terrifying explosion. Only the world eaters and the newly founded Hell razors would know of the hundred years of war that the small planet suffered. The world eaters under the command of Kharn had no idea of the power and hatred that now pursued them. Nalazodatael set a course for the nearest system in search of the blood for the blood god.

·
Registered
666 Posts
The warriors’ battle cry could be heard for miles.
you could add here could be heard for miles,but there was nobody to hear it...or something along these lines.this is a good story and iwill be following the bloody adventures of morthur and his retinue closely :eek:k:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts