Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The metallic crusade the Iron Hands were undertaking had paid off. After countless battles, this one would end the long—and feared endless—crusade. The Iron Warriors were heading to Medusa and the Iron Hands were determined to stop them. Medusa’s moon was a strategic location and almost half the Iron Hands were flown unto it to meet their hated enemies. Tiron of the 3rd company was one of them. He was a normal Iron Hands space marine with his black armour and robotic replacements. He was armed with a Boltergun with a scope and laser sight attached. Unlike other Iron Hands however, he was interested in psyking. Too bad for him, the Iron Hands did not train Librarians or any other psykers. When he landed on the moon with his company, they immediately set up fortifications, building a base on a rise surrounded by craters. The easiest place to protect. On the edges of the base were heavy bolter turrets and missile launchers. Scout snipers were hidden in several spots and marines with heavy bolters patrolled the outskirts of the base. As safe as it was, the Iron Warriors would not be delayed for long by mediocre defences. Tiron was walking through the base, observing everything.

Suddenly, alarms rang throughout the base. Tiron ran to HQ to see what was going on. “The Iron Warriors have been detected by orbital surveillance not far from here. Let us pray to the Emperor and then march to meet the enemy!” The Iron Father announced and then started with the prayers.

After prayers, the 3rd company was sent out to meet the enemy head on with the 2nd and 1st companies. Tiron stood in rank, near the front lines, the standard bearers slowly marched forward. Gaining momentum and strength with each step, they were led toward the enemies. The Iron Father was in front with Ferrus Manus, yelling out blessings and getting the men ready for battle. “The men we are about to face used to be our brothers. They were honourable space marines. But now, the tides of chaos have overwhelmed them. They were drawn towards the Dark Gods by a thirst for power and the fiend Horus turned them against us. They may have been our former brothers. But now, they deserve no mercy. Let us purge this heretic filth off this moon in the name of the Emperor!” As if to make a point, the Iron Warriors appeared on the grey and lifeless horizon.
“Iron Hands! Many years ago, I befriended this man, accepting him as my brother. But now he is an atrocity! A heretic that should receive no mercy and should be wiped ruthlessly off the face of this moon. Let us destroy them, and claim the holy lands of the Emperor!” Ferrus Manus boomed. “Charge!”

And charge they did. They screamed the Emperor’s name while they ran forward to engage the enemy. “Fools! You think you can beat me with 300 puny space marines Ferrus? I may think you have lost your mind since our last visit. And now you are going to lose your life.” A truly demented voice rang out, “No matter. Iron warriors, CHARGE!” The Iron warriors ran out and set up their heavy weaponry while a small number of them charged with their melee weapons raised.

As the Tiron charged, he spotted some encampments with Iron warriors wielding heavy bolters in them. When he pointed it out to his sergeant, he replied, “Yes. We should Brother Tiron. Squad! This way!” They changed course and headed toward the encampment closest to the main force.

As they snuck around crouched low, they could see the Iron Warriors in the encampment, laughing maniacally while they shot at the space marines. Suddenly Tiron jumped from hiding and drove his sword through the first Iron Warrior’s head, who dropped the heavy bolter. The second one was already swinging his at him when a bullet caught him in the side of the head. Tiron picked up the heavy bolter from the ground, thanking the marine who saved him and rained a torrent of bullets unto the other encampments, ruthlessly killing the Iron Warriors. Then he dropped the heavy bolter, picked up his sword and ran forward towards the fray. As he got to the confused bunch where the space marines had collided, he saw his Primarch and jumped into the melee. Ferrus was busy fighting the heretic who had spoken earlier.

“Perturabo will be very happy to know that I have killed you Ferrus!” The chaos marine swung with his axe and disarmed Ferrus with his powerful blow. He drew back for another swing, this time to behead Ferrus but stopped. His mouth turned into a noiseless snarl and his knees buckled. Then his head was blown off. Blood splattered against Ferrus’s face. There, behind the traitor commander stood Tiron.

The remnants of the Iron Warriors broke flanks and ran, disheartened that their leader had been killed. After the battle, back in HQ, Ferrus approached Tiron.
“You have potential, both as a fighter and as a leader. I must ask however, how did you stop him from swinging his axe. It looked as if he had been stabbed.” Ferrus inquired.
“I am a psyker.” Tiron smiled.
“You do not belong in this Legion then, Tiron.”
Tiron’s smile disappeared, “I understand.”
“That is why I will request that you modify the Iron Hands’ gene-seeds and use them as your own. You will lead this army. But first you must come to the Chapel so you can be honoured, Tiron Chaosbane.”
Tiron kneeled, bowing his head, “You could not honour me more.”
“You’re right at that. Tell me, what will you name your… Chapter?”
Tiron grinned, “The Half-Moon Crusaders. May I set up a permanent base on this moon?”
“Of course. By the power invested in me, Ferrus Manus, Primarch of the Iron Hands, I grant you, Tiron Chaosbane, all Iron Hands gene-seeds found here and rights to own a Chapter of your own.”
“Thank you sire, I am forever in your debt.”
“Nonsense, you saved my life. Now, take some apothecaries, find your gene-seeds and forge another worthy chapter of the Adeptus Astartes.”
“Yes I shall. Just one last thing. By the power invested in me I name this moon The Steel Sphere! And I crown myself, Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane of The Steel Sphere!”

WATCHYA THINK?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, i'm sorry to say it does not really fit in with the 40K fluff, yes you have space marines but a space marine cannot be "interested in psyking" he is ether a psyker or not and this would have been found out during his initation to the chapter and then he would have been destroyed or sent on one of the black ships.
Also Ferrus would not just say to a single space marine he has never seem to have meet before have your own chapter ,and no space marine will say take some gene seed and do what you want with it.
Chapters are created in foundings not just on a whim. This all seems to sound a bit harsh but i think you need to read a lot more books based on the 40k universe and you will beable to put what you learn into your stories.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy crap
lol im so srry roy

i swear this is not vengeance or anytihng. I was joking around and it was stupid of me. plz forgiv me.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok roy, ive adjusted it to what you have said. it should be better now. i appreciate your comment. i do not care if it is harsh. i like answers and opinions. criticize plz. :D

The metallic crusade the Iron Hands were undertaking had paid off. After countless battles, this one would end the long—and feared endless—crusade. The Iron Warriors were heading to Medusa and the Iron Hands were determined to stop them. Medusa’s moon was a strategic location and almost half the Iron Hands were flown unto it to meet their hated enemies. Tiron of the 3rd company was one of them. He was a normal Iron Hands space marine with his black armour and robotic replacements. He was armed with a Boltergun with a scope and laser sight attached. When he landed on the moon with his company, they immediately set up fortifications, building a base on a rise surrounded by craters. The easiest place to protect. On the edges of the base were heavy bolter turrets and missile launchers. Scout snipers were hidden in several spots and marines with heavy bolters patrolled the outskirts of the base. As safe as it was, the Iron Warriors would not be delayed for long by mediocre defences. Tiron was walking through the base, observing everything.

Suddenly, alarms rang throughout the base. Tiron ran to HQ to see what was going on. “The Iron Warriors have been detected by orbital surveillance not far from here. Let us pray to the Emperor and then march to meet the enemy!” The Iron Father announced and then started with the prayers.

After prayers, the 3rd company was sent out to meet the enemy head on with the 2nd and 1st companies. Tiron stood in rank, near the front lines, the standard bearers slowly marched forward. Gaining momentum and strength with each step, they were led toward the enemies. The Iron Father was in front with Ferrus Manus, yelling out blessings and getting the men ready for battle. “The men we are about to face used to be our brothers. They were honourable space marines. But now, the tides of chaos have overwhelmed them. They were drawn towards the Dark Gods by a thirst for power and the fiend Horus turned them against us. They may have been our former brothers. But now, they deserve no mercy. Let us purge this heretic filth off this moon in the name of the Emperor!” As if to make a point, the Iron Warriors appeared on the grey and lifeless horizon.
“Iron Hands! Many years ago, I befriended this man, accepting him as my brother. But now he is an atrocity! A heretic that should receive no mercy and should be wiped ruthlessly off the face of this moon. Let us destroy them, and claim the holy lands of the Emperor!” Ferrus Manus boomed. “Charge!”

And charge they did. They screamed the Emperor’s name while they ran forward to engage the enemy. “Fools! You think you can beat me with 300 puny space marines Ferrus? I may think you have lost your mind since our last visit. And now you are going to lose your life.” A truly demented voice rang out, “No matter. Iron warriors, CHARGE!” The Iron warriors ran out and set up their heavy weaponry while a small number of them charged with their melee weapons raised.

As the Tiron charged, he spotted some encampments with Iron warriors wielding heavy bolters in them. When he pointed it out to his sergeant, he replied, “Yes. We should Brother Tiron. Squad! This way!” They changed course and headed toward the encampment closest to the main force.

As they snuck around crouched low, they could see the Iron Warriors in the encampment, laughing maniacally while they shot at the space marines. Suddenly Tiron jumped from hiding and drove his sword through the first Iron Warrior’s head, who dropped the heavy bolter. The second one was already swinging his at him when a bullet caught him in the side of the head. Tiron picked up the heavy bolter from the ground, thanking the marine who saved him and rained a torrent of bullets unto the other encampments, ruthlessly killing the Iron Warriors. Then he dropped the heavy bolter, picked up his sword and ran forward towards the fray. As he got to the confused bunch where the space marines had collided, he saw his Primarch and jumped into the melee. Ferrus was busy fighting the heretic who had spoken earlier.

“Perturabo will be very happy to know that I have killed you Ferrus!” The chaos marine swung with his axe and disarmed Ferrus with his powerful blow. He drew back for another swing, this time to behead Ferrus but stopped. His mouth turned into a noiseless snarl and his knees buckled. Then his head was blown off. Blood splattered against Ferrus’s face. There, behind the traitor commander stood Tiron.

The remnants of the Iron Warriors broke flanks and ran, disheartened that their leader had been killed. After the battle, back in HQ, Ferrus approached Tiron.
“You have potential, both as a fighter and as a leader. I must ask however, how did you stop him from swinging his axe. It looked as if he had been stabbed.” Ferrus inquired.
“I picked up a stray sword and pricked the back of his neck.” Tiron smiled grimly, “maybe it was a bit more than a prick.”
“You do not belong in this Legion Tiron.”
Tiron’s smile disappeared.
“That is why I will request that you get an army of your own. You will lead this army. But first you must come to the Chapel so you can be honoured, Tiron Chaosbane.”
Tiron kneeled, bowing his head, “You could not honour me more.”
“You’re right at that.” Ferrus smiled this time.

Months after the battle, Tiron and Ferrus were summoned to the High Lords of Terra. “Welcome, Ferrus. Tiron.” High Lord Bulavar said as Ferrus and Tiron entered the large room. The room contained several benches and several grand seats where the High Lords sat. On the walls hung long, rich red pennants depicting epic battles between man and alien. Other than that the room was bare.
“We have gone over your reports of Tiron, Ferrus.” High Lord Bulavar began, “It seems you think highly of him.”
“He has proven his worth more than once.”
“I see. It also says that young Tiron here has slain the notorious chaos force commander, Jernet. Well this truly is not a normal space marine.” High Lord Bulavar stood and strode forward toward Tiron, his cape drifting behind him, “A moon can be used to represent the balance of Chaos and Humanity, Tiron. Currently, only half of the moon is visible. That half represents humanity. The other half is blank. That side represents the lands that have yet to be cleansed of heretics and xenos. You will change that however. You will be granted one thousand gene-seeds to implant into warriors who will fight until the moon is full. By the power invested in me, I, High Lord Bulavar grant you rights to command an army of space marines who will be as strong as you in mind and body, who will be as faithful and loyal as you, and who will be as brave and courageous as you. Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane of the Half-Moon Crusaders, will you accept the gene-seeds, build a base on the moon of Medusa, and forge another honourable Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes?”
“I shall. I shall lead the Half-Moon Crusaders without wavering in faith or strength until my last breath escapes my body.”
“So be it. Build your base anywhere you wish.”
“I cannot explain my gratitude High Lord.”
“No, I would not think you could. You are dismissed Tiron Chaosbane.” Bulavar said with a smile.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane was standing on a platform in the marshy planet of Kronus. All the Half-Moon Crusaders stood behind him. Every one was grim faced and as still as a statue. A faint scratching sound filled everyone’s ears.
“Brothers, the horrid Tyranids are here. They are repugnant aliens, ones who will show you no mercy and neither should they receive any. As you know, we are outnumbered. But stand fast, for our lives would be gladly given to protect mankind. Now, let us cleanse this marsh!” Tiron’s voice boomed over the ranks of space marines. The scratching was louder now, and in the distant horizon a long line of Tyranids was visible.
“Scouts, move out.” On Tiron’s command the entire 10th company moved through the trees, fading out of sight. “Space marines! Follow me!”

The Crusaders marched through the trees, not uttering a word. This battle had almost no chances of victory for the marines, yet they marched on. With every step the scratching grew louder and louder until they came upon a horrid sight. The entire 10th company was killed, all the bodies were ravaged with Lictors and Warriors standing over them. Behind the Lictors and Warriors were endless amounts of Termagants and Hormagaunts and even more Rippers.
“I shall deliver death unto you in the name of the Emperor!” Tiron yelled and charged with his Chapter, his Bolter and Chainsword drawn. A Warrior leapt towards Tiron, jaws opened wide. Tiron swung his chainsword, beheading the monster. A lictor came next, slashing at him with its freakish talons. Tiron shot the talons then lunged at the lictor’s chest, killing it. Tiron felt some vibrations underneath him, he jumped as a Ravener tore from the ground, slashing at Tiron, Tiron twisted in midair and the ravener’s talon hit his arm, leaving a long, deep gash. Tiron landed back down with his chainsword pointed under him, stabbing through the Tyranid’s mouth. A hormagaunt jumped at Tiron’s back to have its head blown off by his bolter.

Tiron proceeded to kill ten more hormagaunts and two dozen termagaunts. But for each Tyranid killed ten more took its place. From behind him, Hellfire dreadnoughts fired their powerful guns and the venerable dreadnoughts charged forward, ripping the Tyranids limb from limb. Devastator squads fired round after round at the oncoming Tyranids. Tiron’s visor was covered with blood. He quickly wiped it and killed another hormagaunt. He looked up to the horizon, using his scanning array to magnify a single Tyranid. It was a vicious one, shooting bio-chemical toxins and sticking his diamond hard talons through the space marines’ bodies. It was the hive tyrant. Tiron could tell because of its bodyguard.
“Brother Vertic, assist me in killing their leader.” Tiron shouted in his mike to a venerable dreadnought nearby.
“Of course Moonlord.”

They fought their way through the melee to the hive tyrant. Tiron was covered with scars and was bleeding badly. That can be looked after later, Tiron thought. He staggered forward. The Tyrant’s bodyguard immediately threw themselves at Tiron, but they were batted away by Vertic as if they were flies. The Tyrant was focused on Vertic now, firing bio-chemical bullets in frenzy. The bullets sank into the dreadnought’s armour, leaving scorched holes.
“Moonlord, I cannot hold out for long, destroy this mutated scum.” Vertic said grimly. Without a word, Tiron jumped at the Tyrant. It lifted its talon, scything Tiron’s arm off. He screamed in agony, then crouched and delivered a powerful blow to the Tyrant’s head, moving the neck a fair distance, but it remained on its shoulders. It leaped in the air, coming in to bite this time. But Tiron was faster and grabbed his chainsword with his good arm, pointing it at the tyranid’s jaw. The Tyrant fell straight into the chainsword, mouth first. Tiron accelerated the chains, ravaging the head until it was but a few drops of gore.

The Tyranids everywhere stopped for a split second and looked confused. That was all the space marines needed to push the assault. They fought and fought, driving the Tyranids back. Tiron fought on despite his grievous wounds. He lost his chainsword to a Tyranid who swallowed it to its doom, but started punching viciously at the Tyranids’ heads and midsections with his only arm. He kept fighting until a Tyranid severed his thumb and another Tyranid which a marine had killed fell on top of him, making the world go black.

When he woke up, Tiron was inside the Apothecarion, lying on a bed with an apothecary looking down at him. “Moonlord, you lost your arm and severed your other thumb. We are going to replace your losses with bionics. We will start now.” The apothecary informed Tiron.
“We won brother?”
“Yes Moonlord. You and brother Vertic killed their leader and thus saved the day.”
“How is Vertic?”
“Moonlord, his sarcophagi was gravely battered to the point of destruction.” The apothecary replied gravely.
“Very well. Proceed with the operation.”
“Yes my lord.”
Unconsciousness gripped Tiron once again as he fell into a deep slumber, oblivious to the surgery being conducted on his body.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im working on it, dont know what to write about though.... a lot of scenarios in my head just dont work with 40k

although i think i might write one about the Fire Sluggas, involving a certain Madslasha being slain.... *evil laugh*

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok next installment, i tihnk you will like dis Seabovine. :twisted:

Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane was taking cover in a deep trench, firing the Stormbolter attached to his bionic arm. The Fire Sluggas, a veteran Mercenary Klan, were advancing slowly upon them, shooting their guns at the fortified space marines. Meanwhile, the Crusaders were raining torrents of bullets unto the closely packed group of orks. Suddenly, something unexpected happened. A mortar round landed right beside Tiron, flinging him across the trench, as well as many other marines. Tiron staggered upright and looked to see what had caused the explosion. “Let those who befoul His name die.” Tiron muttered, there, on the horizon stood many columns of Traitor Guardsmen.
“Men! Embark on your transports and ride into battle!”

The orks were close now, the vehicles were seconds away from hitting the trench. Everyone was getting into the several rhinos and razorbacks while Tiron and his personally trained retinue embarked on the only Land Raider Crusader. Hellfire Dreadnoughts were shooting missiles at the massed Guardsmen and the Venerable’s were charging them. They were on their own.
“Captain, order the transports to ride!”
“Yes Moonlord. All units drive and may the Machine Spirit be with you!” The rhinos and razorbacks rode out behind the Land Raider Crusader. The Crusader ran over a dozen orks before skidding to a halt and ejecting its occupants. The other transports did the same. Tiron stuck his Stormbolter into an orks open mouth and fired 4 rounds, the empty shells flew out as several holes poked out through the ork’s head. He quickly lopped off another ork’s head when it came too near. A nob charged Tiron, firing an entire magazine into Tiron’s shoulder pad, but only one penetrated. Tiron snarled and stabbed at the orks midsection, spilling his guts in a flurry of slashing.

Tiron killed more and more orks by kicking, stabbing and shooting all the same. But the orks were tough and had given Tiron an array of scars and bullet holes on his body and power armour. There were minor losses on the space marines’ side, but too many if they were to destroy the traitors. He saw one nob cackling maniacally while chopping off heads. Its skin was dark and its eyes gleamed with entertainment.
“Eat dis humie!” the nob said raising his slugga at Tiron, who hacked at the crude gun, cleaving it in half.
“No humie’s gonna tek Gorluz Madslasha’s slugga! Waaagh!” Gorluz ferociously hacked and slashed at Tiron, but Tiron easily evaded them. Finally Tiron fended off one attack and countered it with a massive blow to the stomach with his empty Stormbolter. Gorluz spat out some blood, and was about to attack again when Tiron cleaved Gorluz’s mechanical arm in half and kicked at its shin. Gorluz fell to his knees, screaming in pain. Tiron put one foot on its shoulder and pushed it onto its back. Then he loaded a magazine into his Stormbolter and emptied it onto Gorluz’s head.

The marines were nearly finished with the orks and the Fire Sluggas soon fled due to their low numbers. Now to deal with the Traitors, Tiron thought.
“Space marines! Kill these traitors who put the Emperor’s name in vain!” The dreadnoughts had already killed many Guardsmen but there were too many. Tiron fought and fought, but the Guards did not seem to end. “Fall back brothers! We are too weak to fight!” Tiron finally yelled after hours of fighting and one by one, the Crusaders grudgingly fell back to the Thunderhawk Gunships, flying back to their battle fleet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
but... but... but... that cant be true. the fire sluggaz is the name of a mob of the 'Nidcrushas mercanary klan who MAINLY works for the good of the imperium (tell me if this is a bit stupid, having an ork merc Klan working for the good of the imperium) and secondly Gorluz is gonna end up being my Warboss...

During the battle of Initiate's battle Gorluz shot 153 round in total into Tiron's body, killing him.

Dont turn this into sort of a story fight, just a bit of fun

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol seabovine, no hard feelings, keep wirting soties, i just wanted to make you squirm. lets say gorluz had a twin who is in every way like him including his name and klan. :lol:

Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane stood in front of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd battle companies. He had tracked down the traitor Guardsmen he had battled earlier to this point. The Guardsmen had set up a temporary base in a valley pocketed away near the Murad Swamplands. There were almost ten thousand of them, which was not much considering the number of people inside the Imperium. Each of the squads was led by a World Eaters chaose space marine.

Tiron was wearing his terminator armour instead of his usual artificer plates. He wielded a powerfist on one hand and a chainfist on the other. He had roughly four hundred space marines. They would be more than a match for the Guards. A Whirlwind artillery tank stood behind them, “When shall I fire Moonlord?”
“Brother Creedonus. When the Whirlwind fires, charge with the Venerable dreadnoughts.” Tiron said to a Dreadnought standing nearby, “Brother Sainfub, you and the Hellfires will fire as the Whirlwind does,” he said to another dreadnought, “Do it now.”

All hell broke loose as almost twenty dreadnoughts and a Whirlwind tank attacked an unexpecting regiment of Guardsmen. “Half-Moon Crusaders, let us cleanse these traitors!” Tiron activated his customized greaves so he could get a boost when he had Terminator armour on and charged with the rest of the marines. They reached the Guards in almost fifteen seconds. The traitors’ morale was already on the brink of destruction, but it was when the Crusaders’ only Terminator squad arrived via deepstrike that they lost their own.

The Guardsmen who tried to run were quickly slaughtered by the World Eaters, and most traitors stayed and fought. Tiron was in the middle of the battle with the Terminator squad. He punched one Guardsmen’s head off and bore a hole in the stomach of another. A World Eater space marine in very ornate armour was slaughtering marine after marine and, actually, some guards too. Tiron charged up and smashed the chaos marine’s helmet with both hands, crushing his head.

Tiron fought and fought, the Guardsmen were thinning. One guard charged Tiron with his bayonet, shooting as he went. The lasers from the lasguns only heated up his armour and when the bayonet made impact with Tiron’s powerful armour, it simply broke off. Tiron grabbed the Guardsman’s shoulders and ripped him in half. All the chaos marines were gone now so the traitors did not hesitate to flee.

The Crusaders were going to charge them and kill them each mercilessly but Tiron shouted, “Stop!” and then into his mike, “Thunderhawk gunships, deploy assault marines and attack the traitors.”
“Right away, Moonlord.”

The Crusaders watched as small blue and yellow figures jumped from the sky with flaming backs on top of the routing Guardsmen, closely followed by much bigger blue and yellow figures shooting mercilessly at the ground, killed the cowardly traitors.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
by same klan i mean the Nid'Crusha Mercanary klan has a twin klan. called the Nid'Crusha Mecenary Klan which has a mob called the Fire Sluggas.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya got that stuff about the termy armour. new installment. doing some fluff for my standard bearer, Venador.

Venador, Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane’s personally trained standard bearer was fighting alongside Tiron on one of their many campaigns to at last free Forgeworld Garmeu. Orks were everywhere, jumping over their dead kin to get a taste of that fight.

Venador was shooting madly, not letting anything let the banner fall. Several orks leaped at him but fell backwards in the air as bullets pierced their heads. An apothecary nearby was tending to a wounded marine when a large ork with heavy armour and a giant claw ripped the apothecary’s head off his shoulders. Tiron pointed at the Warboss and yelled, “Die ork scum!” and charged with Venador and the rest of the command squad. The Warboss tossed Brother Freent and Brother Grom aside and obliterated Brother Xagner with his humongous claw. Venador and Tiron fought ruthlessly, but the ork’s tough armour would not break.

Tiron and Venador fought and fought. Hacking and slashing mercilessly, Tiron with his sword and Venador with the standard’s pole. Then the Warboss gained the advantage, throwing blow after blow to both Tiron and Venador. Finally, the Warboss shot almost a dozen rounds into Tiron’s stomach with his Slugga, grinning from ear to ear. Enraged, Venador stabbed fiercely with the Standard’s pole, boring a deep hole in the Warboss’s chestplate. The Warboss stumbled back. Venador took the advantage and stabbed again, this time penetrating the big ork’s skin and sinking deep into its flesh. But the tough ork still did not die. He brought his claw up when Tiron, as weak as he was, blew the Warboss’s head off with a plasma pistol he took from a dead space marine’s hands.

Venador slung Tiron onto his back with one hand and rushed him to an Apothecary who busily tended to him while Venador defended them. Emptying magazine after magazine, Venador put bullets into whichever ork got too close. One particular ork, a very small one by their standards, jumped up and butted Venador’s head with his spiked helmet, leaving a large dent. Venador kicked the ork’s head off and took off his helmet so he could fight properly again. Suddenly, several explosions took place in the middle of the ork Waaagh!. Finally, our support is here. Venador thought as devastators and Hellfire dreadnoughts shot from out of nowhere.

The battlefield was filled with screams of agony and the yells of orks with no morale. A Goblin somewhere yelled, “We’ze all gunna die!” and then screamed as he was shot. But it was obvious the words had sunk in, and soon the orks began to fight poorly and some even ran. The battle was won.

Back at the Half Moon Crusaders’ base on Garmeu, Venador was given many honours for bravery and strength and a position to become a company champion which he gladly refused by Tiron, who, after a long time spent in the Apothecarion, was fine.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brother Ternum was part of the 3rd Devastator Squad in the 2nd company of the Half Moon Crusaders, which was being sent to the frozen world of Henus looking for long forgotten tactical dreadnought armour. Frost clung to the marines’ power armour as they trudged on into the tundra. Ternum’s feet sank deep into the snow because of his heavy bolter as he marched, using his magnifying array to try and spot something sticking out of the ice.

They walked for hours seeing nothing but ice and snow in every direction. Suddenly a smooth, metallic white arm shot from the ground and wrapped itself around Ternum’s ankle. Ternum immediately kicked it and yelled to warn the others. The arm detached as Ternum’s foot hit it, falling several yards away. Ternum trotted cautiously over and picked up the arm. It was definitely a necron’s. “Necrons!” Ternum called as he ran back.

Then suddenly almost two hundred arms shot out of the ground and pulled the entire company through the ice and snow. They were inside a Necron Crypt. Dreadnoughts lay everywhere with Necrons climbing standing on top of them. Immediately all the space marines fired their weapons. Most bullets bounced off the flexible metal but many sank in and caused notable malfunctions in the machines. Even yet, the space marines were pushed back to a huge mound of ice where they fired restlessly at the advancing Necrons. Despite heavy losses, the Necrons kept right on coming, walking over their dead kin.

After hours of fighting, there were only around sixty marines left and the Necrons were still coming. Then Ternum spotted necron with ornate armour and a long Gauss flayer attached to a long staff. Dropped his heavy bolter and picked up his fallen squadmate’s lascannon and fired at the Crypt Lord. The laser bore a deep hole in the necron’s stomach which quickly regenerated. The Crypt Lord looked Ternum’s way and started slowly marching toward him. Ternum picked up his heavy bolter again and started firing round after round at the Crypt Lord but they bounced off.

In the distance, behind the Crypt Lord, Ternum saw a large Monolith. Desperate, he picked up a missile launcher a few metres away from him and fired three rounds. The monolith failed for a second but suddenly restored itself to power. Ternum was loading another round in when he felt excruciating pain in his side, his mouth opened up in a noiseless snarl as he looked down to see a stave stuck halfway into his side. Enraged, he grabbed the stave and pulled it out of his body and drove it through the Crypt Lord’s chest and with the remnants of his strength loaded one more round into the missile launcher and shot it at the monolith. It exploded, sending necrons flying before they disappeared and Ternum blacked out.

He awoke inside a metallic pod which he immediately recognized as the sarcophagi of a hellfire dreadnought.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
yea, the blood clots intantly, very nice work. liking him becoming a hellfire, gives the story another level. and makes him even more devastaing.
gotta love it. although maybe a venerable dreadnought would have been better, considering the fact that he is the Chapter Master.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ordo that story is about TERNUM lol. who is a devastator so i thought he would be better as a hellfire

about the clotting of the wounds i dont think it could cover the wound when there is a stave stuck through him.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
k i thought id give you some organisation fluff about the captains and the companies.

1st Company- Captain Tierm of the Gold Company, Master of the Fleet
2nd Company- Captain Cenador of the Crescent Company, Master of the Marches
3rd Company- Captain Boumer of the Fire Company, Master of Rites
4th Company- Captain Alka of the Steel Company, Overseer of the Armoury
5th Company- Captain Deem of the Guardians of the Steel Sphere, Watch Commander of the Steel Sphere
6th Company- Captain Vun of the Black Company
7th Company- Captain Neume of the Ancients
8th Company- Captain Faiem of the Reserves
9th Company- Captain Velce of the Reserves
10th Company- Captain Gioum of the Night Company, Master of the Scouts

1st Company Captain Tierm:

Captain Tierm, Master of the Fleet, watched the desolate world of Tigura VI as it was being overrun by a large Eldar Warband from his battle barge. Together with their Captain, the Gold Company was fired into the action in the midst of orbital fire. Tierm’s victory took less than twenty seconds. Great was Tierm’s sense of timing and speed that Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane, great leader of the Half Moon Crusaders, granted many marks of death into Tierm’s armour and the Laurels of Death into his heraldry.

2nd Company Captain Cenador:

Captain Cenador, Master of the Marches, took the Crescent Company straight into the heart of the enemy with his many Land Raider Crusaders, running over the Dark Eldar harassing the Adeptus Mechanicus outpost on an asteroid near Forgeworld Locastus. His awesome might smote the aliens without a scratch on any marine. The Adeptus Mechanicus repaid Cenador by reforging his armour and crafting him weapons of the finest quality.

3rd Company Captain Boumer:

Captain Boumer, Master of Rites, directed the guns of the Fire Company to the orks of Seda II. The orks were obliterated. Carrion birds feasted that day and one could not get near the bodies without being attacked by the hungry birds. Moonlord Tiron Chaosbane had always liked to deliver death without casualties, and he had Boumer’s banner have a skull installed and also had the Fire Company’s power armour be coloured gold with orange flames to represent fire and death.

4th Company Captain Alka:
Captain Alka, Overseer of the Armoury, had always taken advantage of his responsibility and handed out the finest equipment to the Steel Company who dropped from Thunderhawk Gunships, diving down into the world of night called Neyam V to bring death to the heretic inhabitants. Their steel power armour was dull and lifeless, lighting up with each clash of blades. That day was Alka’s greatest victory, he had killed over ten thousand heretics in one day. So great was the triumph that Alka had the blood on his marines’ armour dry and stay there to remind the enemies of man the wrath of the Steel Company.

5th Company Captain Deem:

Captain Deem, Watch Commander of the Steel Sphere, was under attack by an undetected Waaagh! of great size. The Guardians of the Steel Sphere held against hundreds of waves. The orks slammed into the walls and climbed up. On the ramparts, they were promptly ripped apart by many waiting marines as the devastators fired away thousands of rounds into the green tide death that crashed upon the walls that protected the Imperial citizens that had work on the moon. The might of the Half Moon Crusader’s Fortress-Monastery could not be matched however and the orks were blown to bits by controlled bolter fire. To honour his warriors, Deem worked an image of a sword through an ork’s head into his heraldry.

6th Company Captain Vun:

Captain Vun of the Black Company had never proven his skills in the art of death than in the city of Saimea Bonum on Vear III. Vun and his soldiers infiltrated deep into enemy territory and blasted the rebels who settled there to the void. After that they purged the ork mercenaries of Vear I using the same tactic. On Feut V though, the victory over the hellish chaos mutations came at a great price, as almost half of the company was mutated into abominations against nature. When Captain Vun and his men returned they were thoroughly examined for mutations and sent to cleanse more worlds in the name of the Emperor.

7th Company Captain Neume:

Captain Neume led the Ancient dreadnoughts to the massacre at Hive World Uuta V to protect the remaining Imperials from being killed by the rampaging followers of Khorne. The powerful guns of the hellfires and the deadly close combat weapons of the Venerables slaughtered the bands of World Eaters. The brave dreadnoughts were granted ornate badges and blessed seals for their purging of the hive.
10th Company Captain Gioum:

Captain Gioum, Master of the Scouts, led the scout Night Company into the depths of the Jungle World Deat IV where the Night Lords were sending the Imperial citizens screaming in terror and ripping them to bits before disappearing back into the shadows. The Ancients were awaiting information and enemy locations from the Night Company. Inside the underbrush, Gioum and his scouts used their sniper rifles to effectively take out the Night Lords’ leader. After the Night Lords ambushed the scouts, after, sending many fleeing. The rest stood and fought, slashing with chainswords and shooting their shotguns. The Night Lords’ squads were defeated after several hours of stealthy competition by the outnumbering scouts. The scouts who fought were later implanted with the revered black carapace and given blessed power armour

1 - 20 of 38 Posts