Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Alright everyone, the next update is up but I also have a few difficult topics to answer. Firstly though I would like to apologize for the lateness of this update; as you may have seen me mention before I experience a family tradegy recently and there's a long story that I don't want to explain but let's just say there was/are some seriously bad situations coming from that incident due to inheritances and wills and such. That kind of stuff is obviously bad but I will still try to update more regularly even though school is once again in full swing. As for the other topics, here goes:

First off in case you haven't noticed Farseer Darvaleth has not posted since the RP has started. I have been informed by him recently that he has been having some problems with his router and some threads are completely invisible to him, including this RP. I mentioned to him that I hope the problem be fixed soon but I have decided that if it is not reprimanded quickly I will be removing him from the RP and offering up his slot to another RPer, if someone desired to be involved. This is simply due to the fact that, if he is unable to access the RP, then his slot can go to somebody who can more adequately commit to it.

Secondly, I have a bit of a difficult topic to regard relating to emperorshand89. As I'm still not entirely sure if he has been banned permanently or not I have no idea if he can read this but I will be saying it anyway. I have decided to remove emperorshand89 from this roleplay due to the fact of his two bans he has recieved. This is not at all because I dislike emperorshand89, on the contrary I feel he has been a welcome and friendly addition to many RPs across this forum, but I have removed him for two reasons. Firstly, I feel like I don't want to have to deal with the kind of negative attention he has been recieving due to his two bans and negative feedback from other RPs, and I don't want that kind of thing to become involved in this RP. Secondly (and this is only because I already decided to remove him for the ban) I feel like this RP could use an injection of new life, perhaps from a RPer with more experience.

Again, if you're reading this emperorshand89, it's nothing personal towards you, I just feel I am acting in the best of my RP. Therefore, if anyone is interested there is now a vacant slot in this RP. (Story-wise I can explain the newcomer has been unconcious under some of the rubble). Please see the first post of this thread for more info.

But anyways, the update is now ready to go. Happy RPing! :biggrin:

Scathainn :victory:

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
As a note, emporershand is not banned; Jez chose to lift the ban for various reasons that are to remain undisclosed. What should be known though, is that any decision made because of such things should be rethought. In essence he has only been temporarily banned once and thats it.

There is no official second ban to include in any consideration, so do not dwell on it.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Although that does give me a bit more understanding on the issue, I choose to stand by my decision. After he was banned the first time I looked at some of the threads he has been involved in and he has attracted severe negative attention in many of these instances (bashing other users, for example). Again, I cannot stress this enough but it is NOT personal, I simply don't want to risk this RP falling the way of so many others in the past. My decision isn't necessarily made on the bans themselves, it's mostly made on some of the negative conduct emperorshand89 has fallen under in the past.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
And in the end that is fine; this is your show to run and as long as your decisions are not based entirely on something that may or may not be true (as you do not have access to all the facts or just what may or may not have happened) then there should be little if any problem.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
It seems, brothers, that many of the members of this RP have left or been removed. Farseer Darvaleth has been unable to access it from the beginning; emperorshand89 was removed; The Psyker, Lord Ramo and Captain Stillios have not posted in some time.

If the remaining three in particular have dropped out for certain then I will most likely formally end this RP. If, however, it turns out there was merely a dry spell of posting, I can keep it going as I still have another few updates planned. As an alternate possibility, other people could possibly join in if they are interested.

But anyways, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm always interested.
You can count me in

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
I'm still here Scathainn, been waiting for an update from you myself. Hopefully others have not left without saying a word, nothing more disrespectful than that, well there are a few things but you get the point.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oops :(, sorry I completly forgot, will post soon.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Komako - see my PM.

Also, I have the next few days off so an update is in the works.

Cheers all,

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
In case you didn't notice all, there's an update!

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Hey all,
I have the next update all planned out but I'm still waiting on Lord Ramo, Captain Stillios, Scythe Beast, and darkreever.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Yeah sorry about not posting Scathainn, I've got four massive projects that are kicking my ass at this time. I'm gonna try and get a post in before this weekend draws to a close, but with me do not be surprised if my time between posts is rather big.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Hey all,
Just wanting to get a check-up on everyone's status in the RP.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'm still in, but have been extremely busy as of late. I started back school today, though that shouldn't be much of a problem. It's my birthday tomorow, so you probably won't be seeing a post from me until Thirsday at the earliest.. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Understandable.

Happy birthday by the way! I would +rep but I need to spread it around some first :grin:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Still waiting on Captain Stillios and Scythe Beast for the next update....:whistle:

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.