·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
A year? You'll see....:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
A quick question. Are we following an exact posting order? The reason I ask is because I was the last to join. Does that make me the last to post?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
A quick question. Are we following an exact posting order? The reason I ask is because I was the last to join. Does that make me the last to post?
I highly doubt it. Scathainn probably looked through the thread and did the updates in the order of the characters posted, I am sure you can post whenever you like :)

My question: What did the prrevious High Chaplain look like? Can I get a quick description please :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
dark angel is correct; the updates are merely in the order I saw the characters.

As for what Arkuliae looks like, he didn't look that much different from Mikhail himself. He had similar armour, the Maw of Sanguinus, and as for personal appearance most likely looked pretty similar (Anglo-Saxonic, pale, etc). A lot of it is up to you, however.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So its been a good while since Scath has posted. Am I guessing the RP is dead or is he just away?

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Well I don't think he's away, or else someone else has access to his account since he was online at some point today.

Will be sure to PM him in a bit, perhaps some error occurred and his did update but it never went through, or maybe Scathainn is waiting for someone or something of that nature.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I am planning on an update but I'm waiting on Farseer Darvaleth to post. I've already PM'd him telling him he's the one I'm waiting on, so hopefully he'll get the message.

And no, this is far from dead :victory:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking the same thing but in my addled brain I could'nt exactly put my finger on it.

Thanks for easing my doubts. I am really looking forward to where the RP is going.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
This was the PM that I just recieved from Farseer Darvaleth.

Farseer Darvaleth said:
Dear all GMs,

I am very sorry for my current state; I have been packing for some time and so found it difficult to reach a computer. I am going to Cornwall for several weeks, as of tomorrow. As such I will be unable to post from tomorrow until, most likely, around the 23rd of August. I know this is a very big gap, and I appreciate that you will want to move on your RPs. I bid you good luck, and give you full control of my respective characters; I am most disappointed that I have to miss it, but there is no internet access where I am going. You may kill me off, control me, just forget about me entirely if you wish. You are all my respected GMs and I leave it to you to decide what is best.

I am sorry for such late notice, and I wish you all the best of luck. I am sure all your RPs will be great successes.

Farseer D
Under these circumstances I will simply control Farseer's character until he returns. The update is coming soon!

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Might I suggest just dropping him into the background? We don't have to interact with him, you can keep him around without having to play as yet another character, and when Darvaleth returns he can pick the character up and pretend he's been around for everything like nothing happened.

Its what I do with the faceless NPC's of the players squad or group, and for the characters of players who are not able to be around.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
That's a valid point. Methinks that is what I'll do.

By the way, I'm actually working on the next update as we speak! I haven't been able to update it as I've been having a very busy weekend (preparing for a party and doing stuff with my girlfriend) but I should get the update up today! :victory:

EDIT: Make that tomorrow :ireful2:

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Hopefully we will be seeing an update fairly soon; not like there is to much we can do other than wait. Can't exactly make updates of our own or anything, at least not without taking over and potentially/probably ruining what the GM has planned.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Just as a head's up I have the day off tomorrow so I will (with luck) have the next update ready tomorrow!

As for the missing RPer's, for now I'll simply use the excuse that they're trapped under the rubble of the Fortress-Monestary and they'll have to "dig their way out" later.

Cheers and happy RPing!

Scathainn :victory:

EDIT: Wow, for once my update is early instead of late :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Just to reiterate people, there is an update.

It's been there for almost four days... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Just to alert everyone I will be going camping in the Cascade Mountains for a week next week, starting this Sunday. If Captain Stillios posts before then I can squeeze in another update which will give everyone an opportunity to post while I'm gone.

Cheers, and also welcome back emperorshand89!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Hey guys,
Just to give you guys an update on what's been going on. I got back from my camping trip last week. I was going to post the next day (Monday), but I experienced a tragedy within my immediate family I don't feel I should have to elaborate on. Needless to say, this might explain my relative lack of posting. But anyways, I'm back and better than ever now!

I need to finish my Heresy Online Fiction Competition entry first (crunch time!) but once everybody's posted I'll have the next update up. This RP is far from gone, people!

Cheers,

PS: My friend drew an awesome picture of Mikhail! Check it out on his deviantArt: Mikhail

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
My condolences about family member Scathainn, that always sucks. I will shamefully admit that I had forgotten about posting on this, so sorry about that, but I am getting all of my posts done today, so I shall do one for this first :victory:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
Just to inform everyone I finished my Heresy Online 2010 fiction competition entry yesterday so I'll be working on the update soon. Also, in case you haven't heard emperorshand89 has been banned permanently for various shenanigans so I'll have to rework that bit.

Cheers,

PS: Please check out my entry if you have time, I appreciate all feedback (complimentary or critical) because I am, after all, trying to get a degree in creative writing :biggrin:

EDIT: I'll get the update up and running once The Psyker has posted, as I believe he is the only one yet to post.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.