Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Name: Cassius Scipio Augustus.

Appearance: Cassius is a brutal, apish form. His shoulders are hunched and draped in furred pelts, each of which are caked in dried blood. Fetishes of bone are festooned around his trunk like neck, and his hair is long and braided in a tight black scalp lock. His complexion is pale, almost deathly in fact, and both of his eyes have glazed over into black orbs of malicious intent. His cheekbones are high and bear notches in the flesh, each of which has an embedded opal. A scar runs through his right eye and falls off at his chin so that it slips along his throat, where he took this injury has long since been lost however. Cassius is well muscled and taller than most, even dwarfing the large Mikhail Jhonikov.

Beneath his neckline his body is exquisitely tattooed and decorated with splashes of scarlet taken from various former allies and foes. His left shoulder pad bears a depiction of Cassius beheading the Night Lord Captain, Balthazar Crimson-Bane upon the bridge of his ship, something which gained Cassius fame amongst his fellows. His helm is shaped into a death mask of Sanguinius, but when he does not wear this (Which is more often than realised) a pair of laurels frame his wide brow.

Wargear: Cassius is a siege breaker. He carries the mighty Thunder-Hammer, Titus which is laced in strings of iron that has been dipped in crimson blood. The head itself is broad and dotted with small skull icons, and a red cloth is wrapped around the place where the bronze shaft pushes into the head itself. His second weapon is the Storm-Shield, Nero. Formed into a square which obscures the majority of his form, there is a giant maw painted across the obsidian metal. While it itself is not a weapon, Nero is used on par with Titus to devastating effect. He carries a Bolt Pistol strapped to his hip, although he does not tend to use this unless needed at the most dire of moments.

Personality: Cassius is not one to be quiet. He is often found amongst the newly inducted members of the Tenth Company, boasting about his past victories. A heavy drinker of sanguine, Cassius prefers the company of those who have earned the Crux Terminatus (Cassius Augustus himself has recently earned it, although elevation into the First Company is currently impossible) and is slightly terse with his Squad mates. Cassius is load and brash, however he takes his duties as serious as he possibly can. A close friend of Arkuliae, Cassius has grown a tough outer shell since his death and almost isolated himself from his fellow Squad Mates.

Background: Borne to a adulterous mother and a rich father, Cassius was the lovechild of an unknown associate. He was a strong child, one of which was able to outdo most of his fellows in wrestling and other sports. A perfectionist from birth, Cassius would often read ancient Imperial tomes focused around the Adeptus Astartes. Of course Cassius never expected to join their esteemed ranks, that was until his tenth birthday. The Sin-Eaters, having recently took grievous losses in a campaign against the World Eaters, arrived and took the boy population of his Homeworld for induction.

Cassius was amongst the few who made it through, and during his times with the Tenth Company his personality was sealed. He grew into a tall and well muscled figure who was not afraid to speak his mind and Cassius slowly elevated through the ranks until he held a place within the Second Company. He proved to be instantly popular and served on countless worlds against countless enemies, earning himself an array of battle honours and scars. Cassius has served alongside the Black Guard, a Second Founding descendant of the Sons of Corax, twice in his history and knows how to make a clean and silent kill.

He has learned an array of tactics amongst Chapters such as the Minotaurs and Black Templars, most of which have taught him breaching tactics. His most famed act was the death of Balthazar Crimson-Bane, a long time harasser of the Blood Angels lineage. This has left him grudges within the Night Lords however, and Cassius has come against the Night Lords on three more occasions since then, each of which were led by a former lieutenant of Balthazar.

I shall detail his history more in the action thread, I just wanted to get him up, hope its alright :)

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Just one thing Snowy: Lucifer? Lucifer is Christian-Satanic, a fallen angel. Not exactly Roman:wink:

Emperorshand: You Don't have friends in the Space Marines. There is no such thing, a Space Marine doesn't go out on the pisser every friday with the standard bread-and-butter civie, he may as well take a Battle Barge for a spin...Yeah, its not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Might wanna edit the sections with the name as well Ramo, still Tacticus :) Scaithainn, the image doesn't work I am afraid, at least not for me.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I must admit that I am anticipating the Sixth (Which is Tuesday I believe), Cassius Scipio Augustus is gonna be a name of ledgend I tell you :grin:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
A quick question. Are we following an exact posting order? The reason I ask is because I was the last to join. Does that make me the last to post?
I highly doubt it. Scathainn probably looked through the thread and did the updates in the order of the characters posted, I am sure you can post whenever you like :)

My question: What did the prrevious High Chaplain look like? Can I get a quick description please :)

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
My condolences about family member Scathainn, that always sucks. I will shamefully admit that I had forgotten about posting on this, so sorry about that, but I am getting all of my posts done today, so I shall do one for this first :victory:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'm still in, but have been extremely busy as of late. I started back school today, though that shouldn't be much of a problem. It's my birthday tomorow, so you probably won't be seeing a post from me until Thirsday at the earliest.. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.