·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm in as the last Sin Eater!

Name

Clodius Terentius Vulso

170 SIY (Standard Imperial Years)

Appearance

Clodius stands at the average seven feet in height, a bit on the slim side yet corded with hard muscle born of years on the battlefield. Across his chest and thighs are exerpts from The Book of Sanguinius. Although he has forsook adorning his entire body with the blood of his foes he does use the vital fluids from the most worthy of foes to paint horrific effigies across his scalp and face. His facial features are gaunt, patrician with catechisms of hate tattooed across both cheeks. In his "Corvus" pattern armor he looks even more fearsome coated in the carmine fluid of the most worthy of kills. Etched into the coat of fluid about his armor are sermons of the chapters most venerable High Chaplains of the Sin Eaters that have served over the years. Also clipped about his armor are various Sin Eaters chapter symbols and icons. On his left shoulder pad and effigy depicts Clodius standing victorious against the forces of chaos back by the stark yellow phospor skies of Phobor IV.

Wargear

- Mark 6 "Corvus" Pattern Power Armor -

This armor has been modified with a vox grille that is twisted into more of a snarl to intimidate his foes. Also the right shoulder pads studs have been replaced with black spikes to give him a more fearsome appearence. The lower jaw bone of his predecessor has been chained to his left kneecap as a sign of reverence to his mentor.

- Combi-Plasma Gun -

A standard Astartes MK V Godwyn pattern with underslung plasma gun. Dubbed "Emperors Justice" by Clodius because its first victim was a Dark Tusks traitor on Clodius' first undertaking.

- MK III 'Sunfury' Plasma Pistol -

This sidearm is a steeple in battle for Clodius, when swinging his power fist "Superbus" one could always count on the following report of his trusted plasma pistol.

- Power Fist "Superbus" -

One of the chapters sacred relics, before battle it is coated in the blood of chapter enemies. Once the energy field is activated the stench of burning blood can be smelled all around him.

- 4 Krak Grenades -

Personality

A fanatic, a zealous servant of the Emperor, a calculating and deadly astartes... All these have been used to describe Clodius. He has yet to taste the black rage or the red thirst, but hopes for these "blessings" to be bestowed upon him. Clodius is a dour induvidual, always planning his next actions. In battle he is a methodical killing machine, always toneless when he recites the "Cantor of Battle" or an exerpt from the "Book of Sanguinius." His fury in battle against the traitor astartes is matched only by the chapters venerable dreadnoughts.

Background

Clodius hails from Asmodeus, having been groomed from the womb to live the life of a warrior. As a child he was schooled in the art of the hunt, swordsmanship and the various skills a noble son of Asmodeus should posess. Once he reached the age of twelve he was chosen by the Sin Eaters due to the sheer skill and power of will the boy possesed during the "Rite of Choosing" excelling over every other male that had gathered for the rite. Indoctrination, Transformation and Post Humanity followed as the creation of an Astartes came upon him.

Many years and undertakings followed, most notably the planet of Phobor IV where Clodius took the head of a Nurglite Champion. To this day he is known as a vicious astartes, especially cold and calculating. He is considered the companies best unarmed fighter, besting even his mentor during a hand to hand sparring session. Clodius has refused many elevations in rank, reasoning that he could best serve The Emperor as a battle brother in the thick of the fighting.

He had almost lost the fire for battle, becoming lax in his warriors mind. That is until the most vile of Traitoris Astartes decided to come knocking on Asmodeus' door. The fire burnt inside his heart once more, renewing his vows to the emperor and undergoing the "Rites of Cleansing" by the High Chaplian Mikhail Jhonikov ever since he has petitioned to be in the High Chaplains retinue for every undertaking.​

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've switched it from Mikhail to Various Sin Eaters chaplains...

Dont you think Mikhail would have given a sermon in a years time? After all he is the High Chaplain. Just a thought though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
A quick question. Are we following an exact posting order? The reason I ask is because I was the last to join. Does that make me the last to post?

·
Registered
147 Posts
So its been a good while since Scath has posted. Am I guessing the RP is dead or is he just away?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking the same thing but in my addled brain I could'nt exactly put my finger on it.

Thanks for easing my doubts. I am really looking forward to where the RP is going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.