Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I'll jump in, tell me what you think.

Name: Michelangelo Mangano

Appearance: Michelangelo is a impressive character, standing at 7’0’’ solid, with a large, strong back and good running legs. He has a scar across his left eye, which is bionic. He bearsSin-Eaters icon on the shoulder pads of his armor.

Wargear: Michel is a precise close combat killer. He uses Andruin Narsilia, Powersword forged on Mars and given to the chapter long ago. He received for heroic deeds in the defense of the Imperium. He also carries twin Bolt Pistol, Fragg Gernades, Knife

Personality: Michelangelo is aggressive in battle, but a noble spirit when serving off the battlefield. He loves cracking jokes, but never backs down from a challenge. He tends to talk a lot, and curses and roars in battle, so you cannot miss him; even in a croud of orks. He’s very noble, and would gladly give his life to defend the Imperium. However in battle, he becomes a mindless killing machine, giving into the blood lust that plagues his chapter. Outside of battle be tends to be noble, helping those in need and trying to overcome the killing madness that plagues him.

Background: Michelangelo was initially inducted into the Chapter after his father, a wealthy merchant, disowned him from the family for an accident that wasn’t Michelangelo’s fault. Finding no where else to go, he turned to a friend who served the Sin-Eaters, and was inducted into the Scout program. From there he worked his way up, earning his Rite of Initiation, and then being put into the 2nd Company. Since then, he has proven his worthy as a lethal fighter and a deadly advesary.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
To answer your question, I meant the assisin. Second, I know they are long range, but look at the close combat abilities, and also read Esienhorn. He fights with one of them, and this guy was a best, taking down a couple of Chaos space marines with just a power blade, crazy

Thirdly, I'll fix him up, don't you worry. and no, I wanted that name for the sword, it give it the more precise ideal I'm looking for

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Holy %^&$, you take this more serious then I do. Thats so detailed, like being serious man, you should write books or something for Black Library.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.