Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Name: Aurio Daverin

Apperance: Aurio is a giant among the Astartes standing at an imposing eight feet tall and almost the width of two large men, he has pure white eyes which seem to cut into your very soul, which was also mocked about for most of his early life untill he was picked for the Sin-Eaters.
Aurio also has a long ropey scar down the left side of his face from a near miss from a World Eaters chain axe, his dark blonde hair, is shoulder length and often tied back in a pony-tail.

Aurio's shoulder pad is completley white in referance to his eyes.

Wargear: Aurio uses his ancient power sword Siloe and his Storn sheild Ilea named after his Father and Mother as well as a bolt pistol which he always seems to either break or lose. Aurio recentley earned a Crux Terminatus.

Personality: Aurio is usually quite quiet and keeps to himself unless prompted by others, that is untill battle where he will be found bellowing and roaring the Angels name and litanys of hatred. Aurio can usually be found in the armoury with his weapons.

Backround: Aurio was fathered by an average middle class Siloe man who worked as a welder and his mother Ilea who worked in the Govenor's palace. Untill one day whenhis Father and Mother were brutally murdered by his Fathers employers lackeys, the men left him alive barely thinking that he would be no threat...they were wrong...over the course of a year after his wounds had healed Aurio hunted down the six men and slowly killed four of them, he was almost discovered as he was working on the fifth and had to throw him over a nearby cliff into the ocean.
The sixth however by now had hired four Bodyguards, Aurio by now did not care wether he lived or not and so took the most direct approach, in the dead of night Aurio gathered his only weapons, his combat knife of a good foot of steel and a sledge hammer, and his eyes...then entered the house.
The next day the officals discovered four corpses nailed to the front of the house three of which had crushing damage to their arms legs and heads, and a fifth who was found with pure white hair and a look of unimagineable terror on his face that several people fainted as they looked.
Genoscans were run and Aurio was discovered, but by then he had been chosen to become an Astartes.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Huh?
I thought eight and a half foot was average to a marine I just said it was huge cos every one else was saying that seven foot was tall for an Astartes

·
Registered
948 Posts
Side fact: I just noticed your pistols name Reever, Dante shall not be happy =P

·
Registered
948 Posts
Maybe your pistol-being a bolt pistol-is the little brother of Dante's-being a melta pistol! :p

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oops :(, sorry I completly forgot, will post soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.