Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Halcyon Incursion
A Space Marine Roleplay

The tragedy of war is that it uses man's best to do man's worst. - Harry Fosdick

The Barabas Conflict is considered by many to be the unknown war of the Segmentum Obscurus. Despite being one of the larger conflicts in current operation, very few Imperial citizens are even aware of the Barabas Cluster, let alone the conflict taking place there. Involving elements of five space marine chapters, five chaos legions, over twenty-eight Imperial Guard regiments and hundreds of roving Chaos warbands, the Barabas Conflict has completely engulfed the eight systems of the Barabas Cluster.

The Halcyon System is not at all the only system under the Blood of Ruin's gaze, however. Late in 899999.M41, a massive expansion fleet of the Blood of Ruin made a terrifying assault on the Asmodeus system, home system of one of the Chapters involved in the Barabas conflict, the Sin-Eaters. Plowing through three inhabited Hive Worlds in the system, the fleet grew in number due to bolstering from dozens of hidden Chaos cults lying in wait in the Hive Worlds. By the time it reached Asmodeus itself, the Sin-Eater's home planet, the force composed of over two million disciplined renegades of Chaos. Like a tide of gore, the Blood of Ruin descended on Asmodeus, completely unaware of how much of a fight the Sin-Eaters would put up to save their home world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU are the members of a bloodthirsty chapter of Space Marines known as the Sin-Eaters. The Sin-Eaters are feared by both the enemies of the Imperium and the Imperium itself due to their insane battle-lust and their macabre blood rituals. Nevertheless, they are among the fiercest and most reverent of the Space Marines, and are valued as heroes despite their fearsome reputation. You, along with the other members of the roleplay, will be portraying the members of just one of the many squads on the planet Asmodeus defending the world from the forces of Chaos. You are veteran Space Marines, servants of the Emperor and His divine sword on ten-thousand battlefields, but you will not be in for an easy fight. In your way will be hundreds, if not thousands, of raving Chaos cultists in the midst of a conflict with members of your regiments and others, not to mention Chaos Space Marine reinforcements of your sworn enemy, the Night Lords. Can you handle it?

Ok, onto the rules:

I will be portraying, along with various NPCs, your squad leader, High Chaplain Mikhail Jhonikov, Guardian of the Sacred Blood.His character sheet will be an example of how to model yours:

Name (self explanatory. The Sin-Eaters tend to have names that are either Roman or Russian in origin): Mikhail Jhonikov

Age (self-explanatory; one hundred and fifty is a good number to base around, seeing as you are Veterans): 207

Appearance (self-explanatory): Even among a Chapter of frightening warriors, Mikhail is a fearsome servant of Humanity. Standing at an imposing seven-and-a-half feet tall in his power armor, Mikhail towers even over most normal Space Marines. His black armor is decorated with embossed images of bones and bloodied saints marching off to war, and is painted with the ritual blood of his predecessor and noteworthy enemies he has killed, as is normal for his chapter. His right shoulder pad is a skull stamped with the symbol of his chapter, a fanged maw, while his left is a silver shoulder pad bearing the symbol of the Inquisition, referencing his time in the Deathwatch. His skull helmet, as traditional for his office, had two elongated canines, and behind the helmet his face is pale, gaunt, and dour, like a face a child would see in a nightmare.

Wargear (see below. Feel free to give your war gear individual names and unique appearances; you are among the chapter's elite, after all): Power Armour, Storm Bolter, Frag and Krak Grenades, The Maw of Sanguinus. The Maw of Sanguinus is a chain fist incorporating his Crozius Arcanum, as he felt the Crozius lacked the "bite" he needed for combat. The name references it's blessing during the Sacred Blood ceremony, a rite that is rare and holy indeed. The weapon is worth considerably more than Mikhail himself, and his squad is entrusted to choose the Maw over the Chaplain's body, if necessary.

Personality (self-explanatory): Mikhail is a somber individual and an extremely devout servant of the Emperor; it is said that he has carved entire books of the Scriptorum Imperium into his body lest he forget their significance. He chooses to preach from experience, quoting both verses from various religious sources along with his own battlefield experiences. He is a savage fighter as well, and he inspires his squad to victory again and again.

Background (self-explanatory. All of you are Veterans with decades of expeience; elaborate on this and what you may gave learned in that time): Mikhail was appointed to the office of High Chaplain quite recently. His predecessor, High Chaplain Arkuliae, was killed only a year ago on the sulfur fields of Jjojos fighting the Eldar of the Biel-Tan craftworld. As such, Mikhail is a bit uneasy with his new officer. He has yet to gain the respect of the Sin-Eater's stern Chaptermaster, Methuselah of the Bloodied Fang, and seeks to prove his worth to the other high-ranking members of the Chapter by going above and beyond the doings of his predecessor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Bit of Information on the Sin-Eaters:

Wargear:

Other Other: For EXPERIENCED RPers, I am adding a tenth slot. This slot is not a standard Sin-Eater but is instead a minor Blood of Ruin commander. You will be RPing from his perspective, commanding Chaos Troops and for the most part, not interacting with the others directly. This means you will have some influence about what happens to the other characters based on your posts. Please PM me for more information.

Well, since my last RP pretty much sputtered and died, I assumed the best possible thing would be to start a new one. I think the problem with my previous RP is it lacked direction. Therefore, for this RP I will be following the Epic RP format, I.e. the kind where the GM takes a more laid-back role and addresses all of the members individually, like darkreever's The Claw RP. In addition, I will start the action early with some serious combat almost from the start.

I will be accepting a maximum of TEN people in this RP. No more, and once the RP has started, there are no more entrants.

I can usually post everyday; however, this is not always the case, especially on weekends. I will try to post as much as I can. I won't start this RP until at the earliest the 6th of July, as I am in Europe right now and Internet access is very limited for me.

Now, then...will you heed the call?

Accepted RPers:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Name: Aurio Daverin

Apperance: Aurio is a giant among the Astartes standing at an imposing eight feet tall and almost the width of two large men, he has pure white eyes which seem to cut into your very soul, which was also mocked about for most of his early life untill he was picked for the Sin-Eaters.
Aurio also has a long ropey scar down the left side of his face from a near miss from a World Eaters chain axe, his dark blonde hair, is shoulder length and often tied back in a pony-tail.

Aurio's shoulder pad is completley white in referance to his eyes.

Wargear: Aurio uses his ancient power sword Siloe and his Storn sheild Ilea named after his Father and Mother as well as a bolt pistol which he always seems to either break or lose. Aurio recentley earned a Crux Terminatus.

Personality: Aurio is usually quite quiet and keeps to himself unless prompted by others, that is untill battle where he will be found bellowing and roaring the Angels name and litanys of hatred. Aurio can usually be found in the armoury with his weapons.

Backround: Aurio was fathered by an average middle class Siloe man who worked as a welder and his mother Ilea who worked in the Govenor's palace. Untill one day whenhis Father and Mother were brutally murdered by his Fathers employers lackeys, the men left him alive barely thinking that he would be no threat...they were wrong...over the course of a year after his wounds had healed Aurio hunted down the six men and slowly killed four of them, he was almost discovered as he was working on the fifth and had to throw him over a nearby cliff into the ocean.
The sixth however by now had hired four Bodyguards, Aurio by now did not care wether he lived or not and so took the most direct approach, in the dead of night Aurio gathered his only weapons, his combat knife of a good foot of steel and a sledge hammer, and his eyes...then entered the house.
The next day the officals discovered four corpses nailed to the front of the house three of which had crushing damage to their arms legs and heads, and a fifth who was found with pure white hair and a look of unimagineable terror on his face that several people fainted as they looked.
Genoscans were run and Aurio was discovered, but by then he had been chosen to become an Astartes.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Name: Cassius Scipio Augustus.

Appearance: Cassius is a brutal, apish form. His shoulders are hunched and draped in furred pelts, each of which are caked in dried blood. Fetishes of bone are festooned around his trunk like neck, and his hair is long and braided in a tight black scalp lock. His complexion is pale, almost deathly in fact, and both of his eyes have glazed over into black orbs of malicious intent. His cheekbones are high and bear notches in the flesh, each of which has an embedded opal. A scar runs through his right eye and falls off at his chin so that it slips along his throat, where he took this injury has long since been lost however. Cassius is well muscled and taller than most, even dwarfing the large Mikhail Jhonikov.

Beneath his neckline his body is exquisitely tattooed and decorated with splashes of scarlet taken from various former allies and foes. His left shoulder pad bears a depiction of Cassius beheading the Night Lord Captain, Balthazar Crimson-Bane upon the bridge of his ship, something which gained Cassius fame amongst his fellows. His helm is shaped into a death mask of Sanguinius, but when he does not wear this (Which is more often than realised) a pair of laurels frame his wide brow.

Wargear: Cassius is a siege breaker. He carries the mighty Thunder-Hammer, Titus which is laced in strings of iron that has been dipped in crimson blood. The head itself is broad and dotted with small skull icons, and a red cloth is wrapped around the place where the bronze shaft pushes into the head itself. His second weapon is the Storm-Shield, Nero. Formed into a square which obscures the majority of his form, there is a giant maw painted across the obsidian metal. While it itself is not a weapon, Nero is used on par with Titus to devastating effect. He carries a Bolt Pistol strapped to his hip, although he does not tend to use this unless needed at the most dire of moments.

Personality: Cassius is not one to be quiet. He is often found amongst the newly inducted members of the Tenth Company, boasting about his past victories. A heavy drinker of sanguine, Cassius prefers the company of those who have earned the Crux Terminatus (Cassius Augustus himself has recently earned it, although elevation into the First Company is currently impossible) and is slightly terse with his Squad mates. Cassius is load and brash, however he takes his duties as serious as he possibly can. A close friend of Arkuliae, Cassius has grown a tough outer shell since his death and almost isolated himself from his fellow Squad Mates.

Background: Borne to a adulterous mother and a rich father, Cassius was the lovechild of an unknown associate. He was a strong child, one of which was able to outdo most of his fellows in wrestling and other sports. A perfectionist from birth, Cassius would often read ancient Imperial tomes focused around the Adeptus Astartes. Of course Cassius never expected to join their esteemed ranks, that was until his tenth birthday. The Sin-Eaters, having recently took grievous losses in a campaign against the World Eaters, arrived and took the boy population of his Homeworld for induction.

Cassius was amongst the few who made it through, and during his times with the Tenth Company his personality was sealed. He grew into a tall and well muscled figure who was not afraid to speak his mind and Cassius slowly elevated through the ranks until he held a place within the Second Company. He proved to be instantly popular and served on countless worlds against countless enemies, earning himself an array of battle honours and scars. Cassius has served alongside the Black Guard, a Second Founding descendant of the Sons of Corax, twice in his history and knows how to make a clean and silent kill.

He has learned an array of tactics amongst Chapters such as the Minotaurs and Black Templars, most of which have taught him breaching tactics. His most famed act was the death of Balthazar Crimson-Bane, a long time harasser of the Blood Angels lineage. This has left him grudges within the Night Lords however, and Cassius has come against the Night Lords on three more occasions since then, each of which were led by a former lieutenant of Balthazar.

I shall detail his history more in the action thread, I just wanted to get him up, hope its alright :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Name:Alexsandr Lev
Appearance:Standing slightly shorter that your average marine, Alexsandr has short dark brown hair and long sideburns. He has almost lines under his eyes, making him always look tired. The left side of his skull is flat because a Chaos Marine stepped on him. Since then, Alexsandr usually wears his helmet. He changes the lens color of his helmet to purple because he like the way it looks. On the forehead of his helmet, there is a Double headed eagle. On his fight knuckles he wrote the word 'Pain' in white. On the shin of his left leg he wrote 'Your ass Here' with an arrow pointing down to his foot. His left shoulder pad has the skull of a Broodlord that he killed almost 70 years ago.
Wargear:Thunder hammer named Hatred, written along the side of the hammer; storm shield shaped like the Crux Terminatus named Faith, this is written on the edges of the shield; bolt pistol, frag and krak grenades. He wears the Mark VIII power armor.
Personality:Fun loving marine, he doesn't usually take off his helmet, even in time of peace (he got tired of guys calling him 'Flat head'). He loves close combat. He will use any and everything to fight when up close. From Hatred to his bare hands (a heavy rock will do also). But, he does know that it is not always wise to charge the enemy. He carries very little ammo for his pistol, though, about 3 clips plus the one in the gun. Because of it's limited use, he has not named his gun, nor is he very good (for a marine) at shooting it.
Background:Though he has never said exactly where he came from, it is known that Alexsandr came from the Ultima Segmentum. He will sometimes talk about his childhood, but never mentions the planet.
Many years ago, the Sin-Eaters were sent to the hive world of Tristen II to uproot and destroy a genestealer cult. Alexsandr was a basic marine (this was before he got his Mk. VIII, Hatred and Faith. He had the basic marine equipment.) who was part of the initial assault. The initial assault consisted of half a company while the full assault would consist of one and a half companies. After securing a landing for the Main assault, the initial assault was supposed to hold their position. But instead, Librarian Feodor ordered his men to push forward. This fatal error almost cost the Sin-Eaters the planet, because the genstealers cut off and surrounded Feodor and his men also the Tyrinids re-infested the landing zone, meaning the second wave had to fight as soon at the thunderhawks opened. Feodor and Alexsandr became close friends during the week their were surrounded. On the eighth day, a Broodlord led the final assault against the encircled Sin-Eaters. Alexsandr and Feodor charged the Broodlord, with the other marines close behind. After ten minutes of non-stop combat, Alexsandr jumped on to the back of the Broodlord, drove his combat knife into the back of its head, then began to pump bolter rounds into it's exposed brain. Jumping off Alexsandr wondered why he had managed to kill the behemoth so easyly. Then he saw Feodors' body. The Broodlord had been preoucpied consuming the Librarian. His entire chest armor was eaten away and you could see his internal organs. Shortly afterword, the main assault re linked with the primary assault. Alexsandr joined with his brothers and continued to purge Tristen II, new trophy on his shoulder.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I'll jump in, tell me what you think.

Name: Michelangelo Mangano

Appearance: Michelangelo is a impressive character, standing at 7’0’’ solid, with a large, strong back and good running legs. He has a scar across his left eye, which is bionic. He bearsSin-Eaters icon on the shoulder pads of his armor.

Wargear: Michel is a precise close combat killer. He uses Andruin Narsilia, Powersword forged on Mars and given to the chapter long ago. He received for heroic deeds in the defense of the Imperium. He also carries twin Bolt Pistol, Fragg Gernades, Knife

Personality: Michelangelo is aggressive in battle, but a noble spirit when serving off the battlefield. He loves cracking jokes, but never backs down from a challenge. He tends to talk a lot, and curses and roars in battle, so you cannot miss him; even in a croud of orks. He’s very noble, and would gladly give his life to defend the Imperium. However in battle, he becomes a mindless killing machine, giving into the blood lust that plagues his chapter. Outside of battle be tends to be noble, helping those in need and trying to overcome the killing madness that plagues him.

Background: Michelangelo was initially inducted into the Chapter after his father, a wealthy merchant, disowned him from the family for an accident that wasn’t Michelangelo’s fault. Finding no where else to go, he turned to a friend who served the Sin-Eaters, and was inducted into the Scout program. From there he worked his way up, earning his Rite of Initiation, and then being put into the 2nd Company. Since then, he has proven his worthy as a lethal fighter and a deadly advesary.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm sorry, but why would a Vindicator envy someone who fights in CC?

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
I'm sorry, but why would a Vindicator envy someone who fights in CC?
Vindicare Anfo, a vindicator is a space marine vehicle used as a line/siege breaker. Vindicare's are assassin's who specialize in long range weapons; two completely different things.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I shall detail his history more in the action thread, I just wanted to get him up, hope its alright :)
Perfectly good, mate. ;) I hope to get some others from my first RP, notably deathbringer.
I'll jump in, tell me what you think.
Eh, he's alright, I suppose. I would like for you to detail his background more; basically you're just saying that hes funny but serious and that he's good at killing. Also, Narsil is a sword from Lord of the Rings; may want to change that.

Name:Alexsandr Lev
There is so much wrong with this character that I really need to adress this stuff one at a time.
The left side of his skull is flat because a Chaos Marine stepped on him.
If this actually happened, it would either do nothing or kill him instantly; it's not like his head is made of Silly Putty or something like that. A Space Marine weighs at least a ton; if he was wearing his helmet it would do nothing, not to mention be in no way notable and if he was bare-helmeted his head would explode.
He changes the lens color of his helmet to purple because he like the way it looks.
A: How does he do this? He's no Techpriest.
B: How did he get away with this? He would probably be given pennance, expulsion, or in the case of the Sin-Eaters, execution for this. He has some control over his armor but changing Chapter Heraldry is a giant no-no.
On his fight knuckles he wrote the word 'Pain' in white.
On the shin of his left leg he wrote 'Your ass Here' with an arrow pointing down to his foot.
Fun loving marine, he doesn't usually take off his helmet, even in time of peace (he got tired of guys calling him 'Flat head').
He's not a ganster, for god's sake, he's a SPACE MARINE. "Your ass Here?" That sounds like something an Angry Marine would do, not a devout servant of the Emperor. And Space Marines don't tease their pals. Even if they did they wouldn't give him a stupid nickname like Flathead.
Jumping off Alexsandr wondered why he had managed to kill the behemoth so easyly. Then he saw Feodors' body. The Broodlord had been preoucpied consuming the Librarian.
Preoccupied. Seriously. Like a Broodlord is going to munch on a tasty Spehss Marheen while another one is beating the shit out of him. The thing has four arms, for christ's sake, he could just swat the marine off.

Look, I'm sorry if I seemed a bit harsh, but you might be a bit new to RPing and might not understand the atmosphere enough. Don't get me wrong, I don't completely hate your character (I digged how you killed the Broodlord) but it's just so out of touch with this RP that it either needs to be rewritten from the ground up or scratched entirely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------

Slots left: 8 (as soon as emporershand89 edits his character)

Please note as well I am making a slight adjustment to the main post. For EXPERIENCED RPers, I am adding a tenth slot. This slot is not a standard Sin-Eater but is instead a minor Blood of Ruin commander. You will be RPing from his perspective, commanding Chaos Troops and for the most part, not interacting with the others directly. This means you will have some influence about what happens to the other characters based on your posts. Please PM me for more information.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Name: Octavian Romus

Appearance: Octavian is a fairly short, but powerfully built space marine. His frame is like that of a bear, even though he is a good head shorter than some of the more taller marines. He has short cropped blond hair, and piercing brown eyes. His armour is chipped and scared from a lifetime of warfare, with his left shoulder pad depicting the death of the Warlord Gurkhnas of the waaaagh! Gurkhnas. His armour is caked in the blood of his predecessor and several noteworthy enemies. His right shoulder pad depicts the chapter symbol.

War-gear: Frag and Krak grenades, power armour, Storm Bolter and power fist named "Imperitor". Imperitor has served Octavian well since his induction into the second company, where he has wielded it with ruthless efficiency. He also carries a bolt pistol which rarely leaves his side, although he rarely uses it. He prefers his storm bolter which has been canabillised and incorperated into his armour. It has brought death to countless foes of the Emperor.

Personality: Octavian is a incredibly grim marine, seeing little use in idle talk and tall tales, he rarely speaks to anyone unless he believes that they have done something noteworthy. He has been regarded by many of his fellow brethren as dour and grim. However whenever there is a fight at hand Octavian is not found wanting. He will find the thickest fight where ever he can and will fight his hardest. He is noted by most as a deadly force not to be reckoned with.

Background: Octavian was born into a fairly wealthy noble family on a recruiting world of the Sin Eaters. He grew up trying to be the best of the best, always showing up his brothers or sisters. At the young age of 10 Rafeal was taken away from his family to serve the immortal Emperor. He was chosen by the Sin Eaters and spirited away to their fortress monestary. He survived the modification and training to enhance his abilities and become one of the Protectors of Humanity.

He was inducted into the tenth and earned his place among the second upon the death of his predecessor Rafeal, at the hands of the traitor marines of the World Eaters. He served in tactical squads in the second, before moving into one of the squads assualt squads. He served there until he was conferred to his current position, and thinks of himself as one of the veterans of the company seeing as he was awarded with a crux terminatus for almost 20 years.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
To answer your question, I meant the assisin. Second, I know they are long range, but look at the close combat abilities, and also read Esienhorn. He fights with one of them, and this guy was a best, taking down a couple of Chaos space marines with just a power blade, crazy

Thirdly, I'll fix him up, don't you worry. and no, I wanted that name for the sword, it give it the more precise ideal I'm looking for

·
Registered
498 Posts
Name: Lucifer Octavius

Appearance: Lucifer stands taller than an average marine yet is not known for his strength, he carries his weapons with the pride that only he understands. He has long Blonde hair and green eyes.
His armour is farily clean as Lucifer is known to repair battle damage of his armour in his free time, but it is still covered in the blood of his predecessor and the blood of several enemies, one of which is a Carnifex which Lucifer killed with Hells Teeth. The feat is also depicted on his left shoulder guard, his right bears the Chapter symbol.

Wargear: Grenades, Power Armour, "Hells Teeth" a chainsword that has been tinkered with by Lucifer, to no great effect, apart from the fact it is slightly larger than a normal Chainsword, Plasma Pistol "Voice of Death" nothing special about this, apart from the fact that Lucifer has carved his favourite phrase along the barrel of the pistol, Bolter "Solaris" named after his mentor Nathaniel Solaris.

Personality: Lucifer isn't a very friendly Marine, he doesn't openly talk to everyone and prefers to fight alone with the enemy, not a street brawl kind of fight, because that breaks his way of fighting, he keeps the enemy at arms distance and blows them apart with "Voice of Death" he will however, command troops and give tactical advice, but only when he knows that it will go to good use.

Background: Lucifer was born to a poor family on one of the Sin-Eaters recruitment worlds and he fought since the day he could walk to stay alive.
He killed his first man at the age of five and found he had a talent for tight street fights and long alleys, were he could easily out think his opponent and use this amazingly high speed thinking to mental sweep the rug out from his opponents feet.

He was brought forward as an ideal candidate for the Sin-Eaters and they took him with open arms.
Not much is know about Lucifer after this point as he rarely talks to anyone about it, all that is known is that he served in the 3rd company as an Assault Marine and a Tactical Marine as well as commanding a Predator when the commander was killed, it wa sthis action that allowed him into the Veteran Company, but even now Lucifer still finds himself wanting more and more action on the frontlines and more blood spilt in the name of the Emperor.

Hows that?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Just one thing Snowy: Lucifer? Lucifer is Christian-Satanic, a fallen angel. Not exactly Roman:wink:

Emperorshand: You Don't have friends in the Space Marines. There is no such thing, a Space Marine doesn't go out on the pisser every friday with the standard bread-and-butter civie, he may as well take a Battle Barge for a spin...Yeah, its not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
hahahahahahahha, I cannot stop laughing, alright, I'll fix him up. I meant more the notion of freidnship between battle brothers.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Just one thing Snowy: Lucifer? Lucifer is Christian-Satanic, a fallen angel. Not exactly Roman:wink:
Latin to be exact, so it still works; literally, it's "Bringer of Light" :wink:
Name: Tacticus Romus
You're character's good enough for approval with one exception: The name "Tacticus" made me die inside a little. Please, could you just make a bit more...subtle? :laugh:

Hows that?
Good enough I suppose.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I snazzied up the main post a bit with spoiler tags (which I didn't know were compatible with this forum!) and a picture of a typical Sin-Eaters marine using the Bolter and Chainsword's Space Marine Painter v 9.0.

Slots left: 6 (as soon as emporershand89 edits his character)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Name: Brother Fenix Xentor

Appearance:Short black hair as dark as the armor of the deathwatch, his face cracked and badly scared. a small shadow of hair on his face, like a unshaved guardsmen. his blue eyes are a bright light blue like a day's sky.over-polished armor with Honors of the Imperial Laurel for being in great victories and purity seals on his right shoulder.

Wargear: A Godwyn Pattern bolter, the fame was plated silver with a large bayonet under it's barrel and loaded with Kraken Pattern bolts with a strap belt that he warps around his forearm to prevent losing it in melee. he has named it "Steel Angel", a cluster of frag grenades each with "Suffer not the Heretic to live" on each one, A Power Axe of the chapter that he calls "Judgment of the Unclean", The Mk VII Power armor with a Veteran's helmet and written on his right shoulder plate is the phase "Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.".

Personality:Focused and unrelenting, He see himself as a vessel of righteous fury. but in the fray he is as bloodthirsty and angry as any other. while fighting in melee he always shouting battle cries as if to strike terror by yelling prayers at the top of his lungs while tearing off the heads with his Axe's blade.outside of combat he only talks when spoken to and seems to be the one to break up arguments among any brother preferring that they fight their enemy instead. but other then that he stays silent, his eyes hungry for to bring death to the Emperor's enemies.

Background: Nothing more then a guardsman on the Sin-Eaters' recruiting world, the lowest soldier that said nothing. He would of been shot for this weakness in courage before a food riot turned ugly and his own friend ran from the horde...to find themselves looking down a Commissar's bolt pistol. But the guardsman that they all thought to be the first to flee held the line alone, ripping into the horde with his Lasgun until his salvation came from a single marine that had suspected that Heretic in sighted the riot. another these proved to be false. the marine did not leave empty handed as he returned with a possible recruit. With Steel and fury he pasted the trails of a neophyte and scout to become the full brother. This was his first mission as a Space Marine of 3rd company after half a century of fighting in the marines of the 4th company but was transfered to fill in the lose of a veteran tactical marine. oddly he is alway the first at sermons and sends alot of his time at Shines to the emperor. this have been somewhat of a joke in the company, but he doesn't pay them no mind.

(Edited wargear)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
(Hope this is ok for my first ever creation here.)
Good enough for approval I suppose. I'd like for you to detail your war gear a bit more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots Left: 5 (as soon as emporershand89 edits his character)

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Might wanna edit the sections with the name as well Ramo, still Tacticus :) Scaithainn, the image doesn't work I am afraid, at least not for me.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Emperorshand: You Don't have friends in the Space Marines. There is no such thing, a Space Marine doesn't go out on the pisser every friday with the standard bread-and-butter civie, he may as well take a Battle Barge for a spin...Yeah, its not going to happen.
Sigged. :grin:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts