Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post! Anyway I need some comment/ criticisms for my list..

HQ

Logan Grimnar// 275pts (Makes the long fangs relentless to allow them some mobility or gives them tank hunters for AV 14 troubles)

Rune Priest/ Terminator Armour, Living Lightning, JoTWW/ 120pts

Elites

Lone Wolf/ Terminator armour, Thunder hammer, Stormshield/ 85pts

Troops

5 Wolf Guard/ Terminator armour, Cyclone missile launcher, Chainfist, 4 Combi plasma, 2 Wolf claw/ 240pts

5 Wolf Guard/ Terminator armour, Cyclone missile launcher, Chainfist, 4 Combi plasma, 2 Wolf claw/ 240pts

5 Wolf Guard/ Terminator armour, Cyclone missile launcher, Chainfist, 3 Combi melta, 1 Combi flamer, Powerfist/ 240pts

5 Wolf Guard/ Terminator armour, Cyclone missile launcher, Chainfist, 3 Combi melta, 1 Combi flamer, Powerfist/ 240pts

5 Wolf Guard/ Terminator armour, Cyclone missile launcher, Chainfist, 2 Combi plasma, 2 Wolf claw/ 230pts

4 Wolf Guard/ 4 Terminator armour, 4 Combi melta/ 152pts
+ Drop Pod//35pts

Heavy Support

6 Long Fangs/ 5 Missile Launcher/ 140pts (Grimnar runs with this squad)

1997pts

Overall I'm just not really sure about the squad load outs and also thinking about whether combining two of the squads would be a good idea?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
it looks pretty good but i would drop all of the wolf claws, and switch the longfangs to have MM and give them a pod. then maybe trade some terminator armor for more bodies ie 1 terminator with missiles 4 regular.

or you could give the fangs 2 lasscannons so there are S10 and S9 shots with tank hunter.

chain fists are cool but thunder hammers are more versatile. you have plenty of anti armor. you have 6 scoring units in terminator armor and thats nice, tanks are going to stay away and you have the missiles for ranged threat. bad part is your walking and you cant deep strike the terminators, and with the missiles you wont be running so your not going very fast and your not going too far either.

it will be hard to get in close combat if they dont want to get caught or they don't charge. if its an objective mission you have to hope you can walk across the board and get there before you get killed by vindicators or plasma or MC's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts