Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your local GW should be able to give you details about it, i think the ticket is £20 and i expect most will be putting on coaches there. Its at the race course so lots of parking and its easy to find. I live facing the venue so if anyones making there own way up and needs directions for places to stay eat or drink then let me know and i'll point you in the right direction. And if anyone is staying there over night, then there's lots of pubs :wink: and beer to be drunk.

Warpath

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I think I'll be there. Unlikely that I'll have my chaos ready so I'll probably bring my Tau.

Apparently tickets aren't on sale yet. They will be available on the 5th of Jan I think.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
I changed the name of the thread.

The Great Devourer is the largest 1 day tournament in the world. It takes place on the 24th Feb at newbury racecourse in reading. There are tournaments in each of the 3 core systems and tickets are £20 each and on sale now.

i am going as bromley's club captain, leading the Bromley Warhawks!

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Is anyone going to this? I'm there tomorrow as a 40k adjudicator (i asked for fantasy...) so if anyone wants to say hi, i'm in a blueshirt, with a Tom Inglis namebadge.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
excluding Shroud (hello neil) i saw O'Sharan there, who did pretty well. so congrats there.

and shroud, dunno if youve seen where you were placed... but its not that good :D

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
and shroud, dunno if youve seen where you were placed... but its not that good :D
I wasn't in the bottom 25% so that's pretty good by my standards:biggrin:

Why is it I tell people I'm rubbish at playing 40k and they think I'm joking?

It was good to see yourself and the Bromley crowd again, give them hell from me next time you're in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Torealis u forget about me! yet remembered my bro....

finished 6th in the end at 40k, so no surprises there i guess ;)

btw i think sharan finished 23rd even his first 3 games with his 'painted in a day' drop marine list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.