Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the last few seconds of this video are the only thing we have so far, BUT STILL.

If it's a joke, it's a very cruel one, but for the moment, my reaction can be summarized as

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Point of note, Sisters range down to 22 items, was 27 earlier this year when I was being alarmist about THAT. Not entirely sure what went bye-bye.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
20 now. The bolter sisters (in 3 and 10) went bye-bye. Looks like they're just selling the last stock of what remains now.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, there's squads again... still in the old metals, still expensive... And as they added a lot of pre-orders to get back to 22 units in the section, I'm now wondering what else they removed. I KNOW the Immolator was gone for ages and is back now, so something's had to go to make place for it...

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
We're back to 22 in the selection with the newly reconfigured squads, but

1. The Immolator has made it's return
2. Canoness Veridyan model in all its "we didn't make enough" glory... sold out in like a minute. Srsly GW)
3. Celestine was on Last Chance, now Sold Out.

So it'll drop to 21 soon enough, and 2 of those are a new model and the Immolator (please let that NOT be limited) which presumably take the place of 2 other models. I THINK it's just alternative Superiors this time...

In related news, a Seraphim squad (still in now 15-year-old metal) now costs 85 euros. Now realize that GW looks at sales numbers and then concludes that the Sisters aren't selling well... Idiots.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
People will likely still let you use Celestine's eBook version on the table. She outlived a good number of other SCs as it was. And she may be back later, it would be thematically appropriate ;)

And note, while she TOO isn't in the book, Canoness Veridyan is a replacement SC. And one I'm inclined to call as OP for her price. A mere 20 points on top of the normal one, comes with a power weapon (normally 15pts) and gives every Adepta Sororitas unit in 12" Precision.

Those are some nice weapons you tucked in the back of your squad, would be a shame if something were to happen to them...

Reactions: ntaw

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Not been keeping up with this, but should we expect plastic battle sisters?
Not yet. None of the pictures we've seen so far include normal Sisters, the back picture of the book they showed seemed to still be the old metals (hard to properly make out though)... While it's probably time to start properly saving, we may only get Celestine and the Gemini in this release.

Yes, that'd be sorta lame compared to, for example, the giant update the Thousand Sons got. But we're sharing with the Mechanicus, Black Templar, and Inquisition it appears... Still very hopeful we'll finally get them, but I'm going to take a wait-and-see approach myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.