Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
and since he is a tzeentch daemon anyway, he would probably have known the riddles answers easily.
Tzeentchian daemons are the ones who Tzeentch would be most anxious to keep secrets/knowledge from. Outwitting the guardian and passing through the nine gates results in the aquisition of "infinite knowledge". That's the kind of thing Tzeentch doesn't want his daemons possessing. Unless of course at some point in his eternal scheming he wishes to contain and reduce his own power and influence.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Unless of course at some point in his eternal scheming he wishes to contain and reduce his own power and influence.
"Hmmm... I feel like I'm too powerful... it really isn't fair to the rest of the galaxy, is it? I should be polite and gimp myself. It's the right thing to do!"

Yep, only Tzeentch would say that :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
"Hmmm... I feel like I'm too powerful... it really isn't fair to the rest of the galaxy, is it? I should be polite and gimp myself. It's the right thing to do!"

Yep, only Tzeentch would say that
Well, the schemes of Tzeentch are too baffleing for mere mortal minds to understand. he would only do such a thing in the interests of gaining advantage in the great game, so he may reduce his power to trick the other gods into doing something which results in him getting alot more power...etc etc

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Well, the schemes of Tzeentch are too baffleing for mere mortal minds to understand. he would only do such a thing in the interests of gaining advantage in the great game, so he may reduce his power to trick the other gods into doing something which results in him getting alot more power...etc etc
Not necessarily. He would potentially disadvantage himself simply for the sake of change; to avoid stagnation. Tzeentch is his own greatest enemy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not necessarily. He would potentially disadvantage himself simply for the sake of change; to avoid stagnation. Tzeentch is his own greatest enemy.
Chaos realy is it's own worst enemy bieng the embodyment of perpetual change. The whole point of the great game is that nobody wins it's just endless eternal flux and power bokering.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
either that or he simply got fed up with the wizard of oz reruns and decided to put his own spin on it.....only it won't be follow the yellow brick road, be more like, follow the multi-coloured mind bending, nonsecial road that leads to the start but not where you started from..and not in the place that you started from...this is not Kansas anymore dorothy...or it might be

·
Registered
716 Posts
A psychadelic trip more like it.

<------------------------------------- Now stare into my picture and get dizzy!!! xD

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
1: Tzeentch gets bored.

2: Tzeentch disguises himself.

3: Tzeentch outwits his own guardian for laughs.

4: Tzeentch berates guardian for failing.

5: ???

6: Profit?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Or it actually was a little girl and her dog and tzeentch simply lead her through to change the fact no one have ever made it through.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Guys, guys... It's just filler fluff.

It serves no other purpose than to show that the impossible can be made possible by the impossible. I wonder if that little 'girl' has anything to do with Supreme Grandmaster Draigo???

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Its Draigo's Daughter. There now he has a reason to be th ultimate badass that matt ward is apperently making him.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Fookin' Matt ward.

But no, seriously, it really is just filler fluff as the cyborg deer put it. Nothing will ever actually come of it unless some unholy crossover was devised in the bowels of GW's marketing department.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Yeha when they decide to release a new inquisition army comprised of lil kids and there pet dogs. Im sure matt ward will jump on that boat any given day. I bet he reads these forums just to see how pissed people get when he screws up fluff

·
Registered
843 Posts
Personally, I've come to believe that Matt Ward is an agent of Tzeentch, sent to screw up the fluff for some horrible, twisted reason that we cannot hope to fathom.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I like to think that Slaanesh dressed up in a wig and a pretty dress, somehow tricked Khorne into a puppy costume, and snuck into Tzeench's maze just for shits and grins.

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah, when I saw this I immediately thought Wizard of Oz.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts