Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Spotted this one just now over on B&C, appearently it was released just hours earlier.

I think its pretty well done, but i dont find it on the level of the Lord Inquisitor movie imho.

Edit: Removed a 'fake news' bit.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Looks good, but it's more a a slice-of-life thing and sadly devoid of a story.

As for Lord Inquisitor, where did you get that news? Erasmus seemed plenty optimistic under a month ago:

Official Lord Inquisitor Facebook said:
Of course everybody is asking me what's up with the Lord Inquisitor and I try to answer all private messages and I totally understand your desire to know more. But it's this difficult thing where I would really like to say what's going on, but it's just not possible yet without giving away too much information. Mid of this year already I was thinking man, this will take a while to communicate this properly :D

There is really a ton I could tell you about, also about other projects where I'm involved and that I'm working on, but as this page is pretty much only about 40K and not myself, it of course quickly seems as if nothing is happening here :)

So the time is just not ready yet, so please bare with me a little longer, udpates will come next year :)

As we've seen, when waiting long enough even primarchs can come back.

2018 will be really exciting for me, a lot is planned, a lot is also up in the air. Lord Inquisitor is a very big part of it, besides a yet unanounced big project.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, but it's more a a slice-of-life thing and sadly devoid of a story.

As for Lord Inquisitor, where did you get that news? Erasmus seemed plenty optimistic under a month ago:
You can scratch my erroneous statement, my friend whom had told me came back to me after checking the source and told me she had been mistaken about it. I am correcting the OP to remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts