Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Flawless Host.

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  sea dragons 
#1 · (Edited)
well this is from the new chaos space marine codex and im thinking of expanding it so this is a little bit of info, it might take me time to write some fluff up, but ideas to help out would be nice, thanks
(sorry for any spelling and or grammer errors or if something doesnt make sense.

Name: The Flawless Host.
Founder/Leader: Emperor’s Children/Caidozdai.
Homeworld: None.
Chaos Dedication: Slaanesh.
Colours: Bright pink with dark purple flames that come over some body parts. (see pic below)
Speciality: High usage of combat drugs and 'enhanced warriors'.
Battle Cry: Unknown.
Current Strength: Unknown.

They are from the Emperor’s Children chaos space marine legion, they have a big influence with Fabius Bile, hence the name.
They are being lead by the sorcerer Caidozdai, what they are trying to do get all the Spirt Stones they can to feed Slaanesh and her/his followers but they are being chased by (space marine chapter?) due to them taking a old relic, only there sorcerer nows what power it will do, there old chaos lord has just turned into a deamon prince and is a monster in combat from all the "enhanments" from Fabius and "gifts" from Slaanesh, no one knows of his real name but Slaanesh named him Darspikeashnok.

The Flawless host is small in number but can still pack a punch when they lunch there raids, there raids apart from there normal ones have left them fighting on a world to gain control from a force of Space marines, Eldar and Tau all 4 of these arimes are fighting to gain control of this place and out of all the Flawless host only Darspikeashnok knows the true reason why they are there but yet will not tell anyone, in smaller fights they don't use any enhanced warriors due to they are a small strike force and can't lose man during it.

The last sighting of the Flawless host was when the dispatched a 15 man biker unit onto the (plant?) where they are going to get a spirt stone of a farseer for Darspikeashnok.

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds good I like the idea of them wanting to be more powerful in combat wit the drugs...are you thinking of doing any special rules for characters or troops eg combat drugs give them fleet of foot...:biggrin:

#4 · (Edited)
well if you know the Emperor’s Children then you will know they use combat drugs, and due to The Flawless Host are a splinter group from them they have the same kinda of things with that.

well thats when Fabius Bile comes in to it all when i make a bigger list im going to bring him in and 500 points of 'enhanced warriors'

also in bigger games along with Fabius Bile i will add posssessed and say that the combat drugs etc have ruined there bodies and they use the rules for them.

#5 ·
ok im starting my story, it most likely won't be any good but oh well [it will be in parts]

They hear the light foot steps of eldar’s chasing after them, “there must be at least 20 of them” yelled one of the renegades.
A lot of shriken catapults shots were zooming past them at a alarming rate leaving marks and sitting in the ships walls.

“Why did Caidozdai do this to us?, I thought we were his guard not some soft toy for him to throw away when he got bored” Hartke said to himself angrily.

“The Eldar are gaining on us how are they so fast?” the other renegade said to his squad.

“May Slaanesh save me from this place” Hartke yelled at the top of his voice, then just as he said that a unit of Terminators of the Flawless host arrived as soon as they came they took them away again.

When Hartke and his man got back onto the ship he went straight for the Sorcerer leading them and said in rage, “Why the hell did you leave us out there for so long!, we got the Artefact for you and we told you, you were meant to send support to us, you should be glad I still have it but most of my man are dead now I went in there with 15 and come back out with 4 and my bikes are in ruin!, I thought we were your best guard not play things!”

Caidozdai says in soft hollow voice “ But you are my guards, but to have good guards is to have the best and you Hartke and your man are the best, now follow me Hartke and bring that with you”

Hartke looked into his hand and was wondering why would he want some gem?

#7 ·
this part isn't as good but it will lead to the next bit.

“Lord Darspikeashnok we have the spirt stone of the farseer” said the sorcerer.

“Excellent may I have that hear?” said the daemon prince Darspikeashnok.

Hartke looked at the Daemon it was nothing he had seen before, it was at least 18 feet tall and was pinkish color but he noticed something he had the same purple patteren as him and the same symbol but not on his shoulder but on his chest, but Hartke wasn’t sure if it was male or female due to the row of breasts he had a face that looked like an Daemon but talked as if she/he was an angel the voice made Hartke quite delirious when he first heard it, Hartke passed him/her the stone and in one gulp it was gone, “you made me do all that just so some daemon can have a snack!”

“No Hartke this is no snack, that was a sprit stone of the Eldar”

“Care to explain sorcerer?” said Hartke

“the Eldar put there souls into a stone when they die to keep them away from She Who Thirsts and Darspikeashnok needs them to live but he won’t need one for some time now”

“whatever, where are we attacking next I want to spill some blood” said one of the renegades.

“well we can go for the Tau base Hartke?, oh and Darspikeashnok will be joining us, we shall only use a little force this isn’t a huge Tau base”

they landed from there thunderhawk gunship......

#8 ·
“Hartke you and me will go around and scout out the enemy when we know where they all we shall deep strike the terminators and call the rhinos in” the sorcerer said in his soft sikcly voice.

Hartke, his man and Caidozdai started to move,

Hartke yelled “turbo boost I’m getting bored of doing nothing”,

then in a blurry speed to the naked eye they were off, they saw a group of Tau battle suits, so they turned off there turbo boost and then Caidozdai started to say some very odd words, when all of the sudden a big psychic whip lashed out at the battle suits and then Hartke yelled “open fire”

they opened fire on the battle suits and then as they were falling Caidozdai smashed them with his axe and Hartke sliced them into pieces with his power sword. “well there was no need for the terminators now was there, do you want us to call in the rhino’s still and get them to go inside the base while we scout around here to make sure reinforcements don’t come my lord?” one of the renegades said to Caidozdai.

“yes but we shall dismount and also go in, they might just need our help we don’t know what’s in there”

When the rhino filled with troops came, they all went into the base, they noticed that there was no one in there, but then they saw a Space marine doing his patrol, “ergh why do Space marines always get in our way?” said Hartke

One of the renegades said “lets just rip him open”

As they all charged in Darspikeashnok smashed through the roof and landed on top of two Space marines they were killed just from his weight then all the other space marines started shooting at him, when they realised this wasn’t doing any to him they charged in, one of them had a power fist and smashed Darspikeashnok in the face with a mighty roar Darspikeashnok swung his sword and slashed 5 of them in half blood spared everywhere Darspikeashnok laughed as the Space marines with the power fist attacked again, Darspikeashnok blocked it with his sword and then with one loud cracking bang sound the Space marines body was cut into tiny little pieces from the Daemons psychic powers, Darspikeashnok roared in triumph, then Hartke and the other were steering in amassment, the sorcerer started chucking to himself in a sick dark tone and then said “PRASIE SLAAENSH!”

#9 ·
well if anyone is reading these i hope your enoying them

“Well what are we going to do now?, can we find something to fight or do you have to get another artefact?”

“yes Hartke how did you know?, These Tau are a very young race and do not understand chaos, they stole something of ours, the Daemon weapon Blissgiver we must take it back it’s one of Slaanesh’s favourite weapons”

“would you like me to explain mortal?” said Darspikeashnok to Hartke

“I’m not stupid I know what it is, it’s a daemon weapon, it can kill anything with ease apart from the strongest of foes like yourself and greater daemons”

“I’m shocked you know such things mortal”

“well one must know these things to get it don’t they?, Caidozdai what does this one look like?”

“it’s a whip, it starts of as dark as black then slowly works it’s way to a soft pinkish colour, do you wish to find this Hartke?”

“yes but only for you my lord no one else”

As they set off into the Tau base they start to hear a soft humming noise, when they stopped to try and work out what it is in the dark corridor the noise started to get louder
“what the hell is that?” said one of the marines with a shaky voice,

“it’s only some bugs no need to worry” with a flash a green blast hit one of the marines, then sorcerer casted a spell and the whip wrapped around the vespid and squeezed the life out of them and with a echoing popping sound green alien blood went everywhere, they continued down the hall and found a computer room and noticed it was heavy armed with drones,
“do you think it’s wise to go in there Caidozdai?” Hartke said slowly,
“lets just move infront of that window and blast it with bolter fire?, what do you say about that?” one of the marines whispered to Hartke, as the walked closer to the window a Tau noticed them and just as he was about to raise the alarm they shoot there bolters, the Tau was blasted into a tiny million bits and the drones looked like scrape metal.

They got a key card type thing but was in the Tau language, when the reached a camber like room the sorcerer opened up a cabinet and picked up the Bliss giver

“now we can find out how Daemon weapons like this one work can’t we” the sorcerer said with a evil cracking laugh.

#11 ·
like with all the other parts my grammer etc will suck sorry

Explosions and the sound of guns ripping through flesh and bone and the sound of screaming and suffering is all coming from the Blissgiver it’s sucking the souls right out of them and feeding them to Caidozdai, the daemon prince Darspikeashnok was flying everywhere hacking everything as if it was paper, but even though the Eldar were being cut into chunks, Darspikeashnok was doing with simple turns and twists of his hand and body, not ever has Hartke seen such graceful ness with the sword, but standing watching Darspikeashnok almost got this head blasted off by a Eldar ranger.

Darspikeashnok well out and with a banshee scream daemons of Slaanesh came down and started hacking the Eldar apart as well they very same way Darspikeashnok was, just when they fought the Eldar had given up one of Hartke’s man was sucked into the warp, these slim constructions roughly the same height of a space marine, the Wriathguard as the sorcerer called them, they were made up of a spirt and Caidozdai went off like a berserker and tried to suck the souls from them using Blissgiver, but as he was about to use a psychic power the warlock leading them stopped him from using this power and the wraithguard fired upon him and all different parts of his body was sucked away lost in the warp forever, notcing that they were here for no reason Hartke to commanded of the warband and even Darspikeashnok listened to him witch Hartke found odd indeed, everyone we must retreat, if you want to see another day of light you must get to the thunder hawk NOW!, Just as they all started retreating the saw figures in the distant and the first thing Hartke fought to himself Space marines, they indeed were Space marines but not the ones he expected, these ones were the same colour as he was, when he saw that he and the others started running faster.

#12 ·
:so_happy: sounds good, its got a good story line behind it. but i doubt they'd rip through TAU like that lol. but thats just me saying as a tau player. keep up the good work. good fluffy army. hope to see more of your stuff soon.

Mont'yr xxxx

#13 ·
As they were heading back to what they called home a massive ship they got from the astral claw’s, Hartke told them of there problem and that they don’t have Blissgiver anymore and The Daemon of the ship that controlled it said to him in seductive sexy voice “no need to worry Hartke, there are plenty more out there, and I can even make my very own if I wanted to, so Hartke no need to worry about that.

Hartke walked down the room, he saw a man shooting a blue substance into someones neck and said to himself “when will he stop with his experiments?” when he came to a door all he could hear was screaming the pain coming from the ‘drugs’, but over the sound he could hear something smashing into the ship, he felt like something had hit it so hard it flipped over, the flashing red light want off, they were being attacked by he had no idea who by, then Hartke run back to get his weapons and geared up for combat, he heard of what sound like other space marines over the vox caster in the ship then he saw a red and black monster it was laughing like a maniac every time it shoot it’s flamer, Hartke pulled out his bolt pistol and shoot the marine in the head his blood spraying onto the one behind him, the space marine growled and swung his dagger at Hartke, Hartke dodged it easily and noticing his foe had a twisted spot in his armour under his arm struck there with a powerful blow from his sword the marine lost his arm, then howled in pain and agony while doing so grabbed Hartke by the neck and started chocking him Hartke quickly shoot him in the hand then shoved his blade in his head.

this is all that i got for now im trying to think of a way to end it in the next 2 or 3 parts

#15 ·
ohh nice stuff mate keep it up. if these boys of urs are after stones and relics of said importance they might run it to the blood ravens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.